i can get it for

trd front tower strut bar $260 plus shipping

$36 4-8 weeks

$60 1 week

trd rear sway bar $160 plus shipping

$36 4-8 weeks

$60 1 week

mods can talk with me if they want to go ahead and help you get these parts

if you got these before christmas the exchange rate would have been in your favour but now it is dropping

I agree with Indent these are really good prices.

Just wondering if you can confirm if I ordered both Front and rear do i have to pay shipping twice or just once.

Maybe we can arrange to ship to one location per state and then each member pickup from one location.

Would this save in shipping cost at all??? Or no difference???

Edited by GAZOOM

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided I didn't want the rear anti-roll bar, but changed to the TRD rear strut.

TRD front strut bar

$260 plus shipping

$36 4-8 weeks

$60 1 week

1 - Tivo Matt

2 - kelvin33

3 - BlAcK JeT

4 - SuperDave

5 - GAZOOM

6 - KT_Haha

7 - m_luke

8 - iNdCeNt

9 - Otaku

10 - fad (wants to know the $$$)

11 -

12 -

TRD rear strut bar

1 - BlAcK JeT

2 - SuperDave

TRD front sway bar

(With valid and trustworthy comments from Danz... Whiteline is the brand to go)

1 - BlAcK JeT ( are you still interested if it is whiteline??)

2 -

3 -

TRD rear sway bar

$160 plus shipping

$36 4-8 weeks

$60 1 week

1 - iNdCeNt (TRD or Whiteline)

2 - Specialized32

3 - ZAV

4 - ROX45S (TRD or Whiteline)

5 - Vitagen

6 - kelvin33

7 - BlAcK JeT

8 - <name removed>

9 - Blue_stivo

10 - Otaku

11 - Omn1potent

12 - Gumball

13 - m_luke

14 - Tivo Matt

15 -

Edited by SuperDave

Kcorro's prices for TRD stuff is pretty good and I can't get close to what he has quoted.

However for Whiteline Front strut brace,front sway and rear sway I can do the following;

Whiteline front strut brace(adjustable) $160

Whiteline front sway bar$150

Whiteline rear sway bar$180

These are the prices and if there is a bulk order placed (ie 5 or more of each item) then freight will be nil. The best way to work this would be for one person in Sydney and one in Melbourne to be the mailing address that way they can be distributed to those who purchased. Remember the more ordered the cheaper they may get BUT numbers are the key to the discount I can get.

Rear Sway Bar

Front Sway Bar

Front Strut brace

would it be easier to start 2 seperate threads altogether for group buys? one whiteline and one TRD. and then no extra chatter on those threads? it just makes things easier for organising, which can be a real PITA when it comes to group purchases.

just suggesting. coz i can forecast a bit of a mess further down the line already when ppl pull out, change minds, etc etc to add to the confusion. and then there are so many different versions of the list, and different lists within lists.

just don't want this to get misunderstood and ugly.

Edited by shaohaok

Sorry if I have caused any offense to the person or people organising the group buy, but I have setup 2 threads in the buy/sell section. Because I agree with shao, this will get messy and confusing. If the people doing the group buy want to set up there own thread, then just get a mod to close the 2 I made and open your own.

Whiteline

TRD

Please check it to see if I have the correct names on the lists.

guys hate to be a pain in the ***** but lets make a CUT OFF DATE for both whiteline and trd please and im sorry but my impatience is getting the better of me that way everybody can make there mind up as to what brand they want and we can finally arrange how the orders are going to be paid and distributed. I would really like my goods before end of jan dont know about you guys.....

Cheers

I received a message from my TRD supplier and he has said he'll match the TRD prices but I'm more than happy to let Kcorro deal with the TRD stuff as I don't really want the headache of chasing 2 lots of people for 2 separate group buys. If Marcus is happy with that kool if not then I 'll organise the both of them with for those interested.

I received a message from my TRD supplier and he has said he'll match the TRD prices but I'm more than happy to let Kcorro deal with the TRD stuff as I don't really want the headache of chasing 2 lots of people for 2 separate group buys. If Marcus is happy with that kool if not then I 'll organise the both of them with for those interested.

Excellent work Silva, thanks for chasing that up.

To be honest mate, I don't really care. I just want a rear sway and front strut as soon as possible for the awesome prices you have listed.

People in the TRD group buy thread still havent committed to buying from kcorro, so whatever you and marcus want to work out I'm happy with.

I just want my bars :P

superdave was going to pm everybody in on the group buy so we could all agree on whose buying what

(TRD or Whitleline) silva if you can get me the rear sway and front strut (TRD) x2 each with the matched price of kcorro i would give you the money next week