GROUP BUY WHITELINE SUSPENSION

SuperDave

Silvabullit is organising this group buy of Whiteline Front and Rear sway bars and Front Strut brace. Any other info you need PM him directly. :D

CUT OFF DATE IS THE 18TH JANUARY FOR ORDERS SO AMOUNTS AND QUANTITIES ARE ORGANISED.

MONEY MUST BE RECEIVED BY 23RD JANUARY TO SILVABULLIT BY INTERNET TRANSFER.

ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED WILL GET A PM WITH BANK DETAILS AFTER THE ORDER CUT OFF DATE(18TH)

Whiteline front strut brace(adjustable) $160

Whiteline front sway bar 24mm--------$150

Whiteline rear sway bar 22mm---------$180

These are the prices and if there is a bulk order placed (ie 5 or more of each item) then freight will be nil. The best way to work this would be for one person in Sydney and one in Melbourne to be the mailing address that way they can be distributed to those who purchased. Remember the more ordered the cheaper they may get BUT numbers are the key to the discount he can get. Put your names on the list below;-

Rear Sway Bar

1. ROX45S

2. SuperDave

3. mx83toy

4. Fat zze

5. Gumball

6. Indcent

7. Bit racer

8. Specialized32

9. Zav

10. DRF122R

11. Hsien

12. Gumball

Front Sway Bar

1. ROX45S

2. Indcent

3. mx83toy

4. GAZOOM

5. Fat zze

6. Zav

7. DRF122R

8. Hsien

Front Strut brace

1. mx83toy

2. Romp

3. Daz

4. Goodboyz

5. Fat zze

6. Indcent

7. SuperDave

8. Zav

9. Specialized32

9. Sportivo Rice

10. Hsien

11. Gumball

Just say what you want and either Northy or myself will add it to the list.

Edited by SuperDave

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what corey is trying to say is that the maintenance of this buyers list is getting ridiculous so he has taken the initiative to kick start the sale of these items and maintain the list .... as now Brendan is purchasing the goods ......

cheers

Bill

p.s. Tisk tisk .... be nice corey .... :P :P :P :P :P

Sorry no credit card facilities as I'm not lucky enough to have a machine.(too much $$$) As for postage it depends on how big of an order I place as my supplier may cover freight charges. There will prolly be a bulk delivery to 1 person in Sydney and 1 in Melbourne and you will arrange pick up from them.

OK so are these Whiteline ones any better than the TRD ones or vice versa? Or are you just paying extra for the TRD badge?

Also, what colour is the Whiteline front strut brace?

Check Zeerolla's garage i think he has it fitted

and maybe silva ... im pretty sure its just metallic

i think its pretty good - whiteline is very decent i know they do alot of stuff for the rexxies and my mates with wrx are all super happy with em

Whiteline is made in Australia for Australian roads. I've never had any problems with any of their products at all. Strut brace is silver strut top ends with an aluminium bar that's polished. Personally I think it looks way better than the TRD strut brace. :D

Hi Superdave,

Can you please change my order?

I now want Rear Sway Bar & Front Sway Bar only

Please delete me from Front Strut brace

Thanks

what effect does a front sway bar have on a FWD car? soemone explain pls thanks

to combat the fwd understeer you need a thicker rear sway bar, i think by having a 24 mm front and a 22 mm rear it defeats the purpose, from what i know with the wrx's they have their front sway bar = rear sway bar in terms of thickness

thats my 5c imho, so i suggest just go for the rear sway bar + front strut :)

to combat the fwd understeer you need a thicker rear sway bar, i think by having a 24 mm front and a 22 mm rear it defeats the purpose, from what i know with the wrx's they have their front sway bar = rear sway bar in terms of thickness

thats my 5c imho, so i suggest just go for the rear sway bar + front strut :)

thats what i thought .. ud want to have the rear but i dont understand the benefit of having a front sway bar ...

what effect does a front sway bar have on a FWD car? soemone explain pls thanks

I spoke to a guys at Whiteline and basically asked him out of the front sway bar and the front strut which one is more effective in terms of reducing body roll and give me a more stable ride. The response was front sway bar and I confirmed this with Silvabullit today also. Hence the change in my purchase.

I guess the best combination is to have them both if you can afford it. But still need to get my springs and exhaust.

I think get the lot if you can afford it. I have the rear swaybar, front strut-bar, whiteline control springs, Koni-yellow shocks and front camber at -1.5 and i can tell you honestly the handling has improved heaps and i will definitely go with Whiteline again next time. The parts they recommended really complement each other. Don't fporget though to trully feel the benefits you got to be pushing the car hard around bends, just driving around the city you won't feel a thing. The strut bars only stiffen the chassiss for more responsive turn-in, but does not combat body-roll. The swaybars, springs and shocks are the ones controlling body-roll.

Is a sway bar (front or rear) easy to fit to our Corollas? Or is it something best left to a pro.

Also, is it something that is going to require a wheel alignment after fitment, such as changing springs etc?

Thanks.