Mazda3 MPS

with pricing like that, it sounds a little bit like the ae112 corolla sportivo...

if they made it 4 wheel drive it might sell better... if i was spending that sort of money, id fork out a bit extra and go with the wrx...

not sure what size/make/model tyre they are going to be running and also not sure if they are giving this baby an LSD but unless those 2 things are sorted i think this thing is gonna struggle to get off the mark without leaving half the tread on the tarmac ..... it might get upto 100 in 6.1 sec but i wonder how long the tyres will last at that rate ????

Other than that its good to see another fwd going head to head with the 4wd market :D :D :D :D :D

No doubt a lot of people running these will finally get their revenge on the corolla at traffic light sprints.

I also think that at that price, I'd prefer the vw golf and get some european luxury.

hmm....very interesting.

i'd love to see TOYOTA start producing some TURBOCHARGED Corollas or something... (instead of the stupid high tech HYBRID CARS, hehehe...) :)

man id buy a WRX for that price

I'd Rather buy a Ford XR5 turbo :). Much better platform and IMO a better looking car. Although if Renault AUS were to bring out the clio v6 i think i would have to mortgage the house again!

I'd prefer the XR5 myself, but its on the same platform as the 3, but the mechanicals differ.

Only problem with the Focus, its rear seat is too tight, not that that will matter to most XR5 buyers.

Toyota's got 2.5 years to bring out a new kick Ar#e Corolla (lease runs out)... otherwise it looks like im buying elsewhere. (heaps of time left, come on)

but i wouldnt buy that Mazda.

XR5 would be cool.

Edited by Slurdog

hmm....very interesting.

i'd love to see TOYOTA start producing some TURBOCHARGED Corollas or something... (instead of the stupid high tech HYBRID CARS, hehehe...) :)

Not going to happen ..... Y ? because toyota is to busy working camry's <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

hmm....very interesting.

Not going to happen ..... Y ? because toyota is to busy working camry's <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Yes because statistics show the baby boomers are getting old and Australia has a very high elderly population :P

hmm....very interesting.

Well then im looking elsewhere for my next car! <_<

hmm....very interesting.

my thoughts exactly .... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

hmm....very interesting.

be funny if u all went out and bought a camry next :P