The "must do" mods

Runningblind

I am more into stock standard with an emphasis upon preventative maintenance and efficiency gains.

However, I am highly interested in this modification for potential efficiency gains.

https://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/56288-aurion-performance-mod/

Although not a modification, lots of advantages in having the best quality known brand tyres suitable for your driving style and requirements.

After tyres, my next emphasis would be upon suspension e.g. replacing worn struts again with a quality known brand suitable for your driving style and requirements.

+1 for good tyres, combo them with good brake pads as well

Β 

Maintain good levels of fluids, id also suggest a rear sway bar and replace all bushes to polyurethane

Β 

Happy Modding !

Β 

Welcome Blake..Like some of the messages you have already received..Β I too am into keeping my Presara mostly stock..I have done some of the de-badge thing and a grill change plus good quality low profile tyres and quality brake pads..I also changed the head unit as I love my music and wanted a better sat/nav system..quality parts with preventative maintenance is my main thing..it looks like you have the foundation for a great car mate..good luck and keep it on the black stuff

KAA

I've read that upgrading the front brakes to Kluger twin pot calipers is the go, with larger discs. I've got them sitting out back, waiting for me to clean them up, give 'em a service and a lick of paint, and then I'll stick them in.

Oh yeah, giving the transmission an oil change too. Flushing it and filling it with fully synthetic made for smoother changes in my departed TRD.

Another job that I'll do at the same time as the brakes, which I'll do when I get a new CV joint, since my current one is shot haha haaaa sigh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kluger brakes, pretty cheap and as easy as changing pads

Lower it and new shocks

brighter globes - possibly a light bar

Wider - possibly larger wheels I have 245/45/18 under a lowered car, rolled guards.

I have done all of these and like them.

• 3 months later...
On 2/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, KAA said:

Welcome Blake..Like some of the messages you have already received..Β I too am into keeping my Presara mostly stock..I have done some of the de-badge thing and a grill change plus good quality low profile tyres and quality brake pads..I also changed the head unit as I love my music and wanted a better sat/nav system..quality parts with preventative maintenance is my main thing..it looks like you have the foundation for a great car mate..good luck and keep it on the black stuff

KAA

Wanted to know whereabouts did you find your plain chrome grill for your presara as it's quite hard to find