Really Really Really disappointed with the Melb Boyz

xoom

Hi Melb Boyz,

Im currently down in melbourne on family duties and today was out in melbourne city walking the streets for hours n hours on end and saw every car under the sun .... and i mean every car except a SPORTIVO :( :( :( :( :( Not a single one ..... Not 1 sound of lift engaging nothing .... whats the go ?

I mean i know the games are about to start but all the other cars where out n about

I would have let you know im here and organised a meet but im occupied with family duties and dont have much time for everything else. But miss the sound of lift ............

cheers

Bill

Hi Melb Boyz,

Im currently down in melbourne on family duties and today was out in melbourne city walking the streets for hours n hours on end and saw every car under the sun .... and i mean every car except a SPORTIVO :( :( :( :( :( Not a single one ..... Not 1 sound of lift engaging nothing .... whats the go ?

I mean i know the games are about to start but all the other cars where out n about

I would have let you know im here and organised a meet but im occupied with family duties and dont have much time for everything else. But miss the sound of lift ............

cheers

Bill

come down to the westside area.. sunshine and st.albans

ull see a corolla sportivo every 15 mins :lol:

yer man i reackon sunshine and st.albans and footscray!! lolz theres heaps HEAPS of sportivos....

not lyk the city is full of sportivo theres all rich boys up der lyk beamers and mercs LOLZ :lol:

my trip was sudden and not planned + i got family commitments ..... maybe next time when i head down with the car whereas i flew down this time .....

I was only stirring so dont take this to seriously ;) ;) ;) ;)

Don't worry Bill. My trip to the UK was planned ages ago, and how many CTS's do you think I have seen....

Considering there is guzillions of cars on the road, I only saw a handful....

Anyway, I leave here in a few hours to make the journey home. I arrive in Brisbane early Thursday morning, so sleepy sleepy for me Thursday then out with the boys Thursday night.... :P :P

ok Melb boyz u might have re-deemed yourself .... I caught a glimpse of 1 stivo .... but i think it was in whoop whoop ... Eltham i think the suburb was ... It was a grey one and i saw it about 4pm ish going down the main road through that suburb.

Anyone on the forum ? and is that classified as whoop whoop ?

cheers

Bill

ok Melb boyz u might have re-deemed yourself .... I caught a glimpse of 1 stivo .... but i think it was in whoop whoop ... Eltham i think the suburb was ... It was a grey one and i saw it about 4pm ish going down the main road through that suburb.

Anyone on the forum ? and is that classified as whoop whoop ?

cheers

Bill

ELtham is sorta classified as whoop whoop i guess...cause you've got trees trees tress, and the driving is quite enjoyable there...hehehe - check out DONCASTER - like HIGH STREET - there are four sportivo's living a within a k of each other!! u can pretty much hear BANGn from miles away! :P

Enjoy ur stay - u should of bought krispy Creams over here :angry: jk jk :D

Krispy Kremes....yum....

Every day durung my UK trip I caught the train through Waterloo Station in London and my platform had a Krispy Kremes at the end of it.

I`m now 3 stone heavier than before I left

Azza even though we don't have Krispy's in Brissie we have a rip off company called Dreamy Donuts in Charlotte St.

Also there's another new shop in Adelaide St just opened this week and all it sells is cream puffs.

KKs in Sydney sell single flavoured donuts for $2.50 but a dozen (12) for $14.90... I am convinced they are the reason I've put on weight the last 12 months. Everytime I go in there I think 'I'll just pick up 4, 2 for me and 2 for the little Miss' then I think 'that's $10... for a few $$ extra I can get a whole 'nother 8'... need I say more...

KKs in Sydney sell single flavoured donuts for $2.50 but a dozen (12) for $14.90... I am convinced they are the reason I've put on weight the last 12 months. Everytime I go in there I think 'I'll just pick up 4, 2 for me and 2 for the little Miss' then I think 'that's $10... for a few $$ extra I can get a whole 'nother 8'... need I say more...

Hahh ... exactly the same ..

damn I hate that pricing structure ..

I refuse to pay $2.50 for 1 ... so we end up with a dozen ....

I now refuse to even go there !