• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did he get a new one under warranty?

:huh::blink::lol:

Umm not with the power FC tuning, what Shao was saying is you'd be surprised how many people from Toyota HQ look at this forum, some are even members, so you can't advertise your mods, have something go wrong and expect TMC to honour warranty when it's as a result of your alterations.

I thought that the whole point of a forum was to voice opinions, concerns and share information. If this is going to be regulated (like our cut-off switches :angry: ) whats the point of having a forum??

They should be happy that we are on here trading stories and experiences with our cars, If only they took notice of stuff thats wrong with the cars and did something about that instead of selective reading...

I thought that the whole point of a forum was to voice opinions, concerns and share information. If this is going to be regulated (like our cut-off switches :angry: ) whats the point of having a forum??

They should be happy that we are on here trading stories and experiences with our cars, If only they took notice of stuff thats wrong with the cars and did something about that instead of selective reading...

Relax, that's why they have a look, to see some real opinions, so your comments will lead to improvements in future models.

But if you're revving your engine to 9000rpm and it fails, don't expect to be covered under warranty.

Relax, that's why they have a look, to see some real opinions, so your comments will lead to improvements in future models.

But if you're revving your engine to 9000rpm and it fails, don't expect to be covered under warranty.

I totally understand that....Thats not the point that im trying to get across....

How many times have we been to dealers and reported a problem that others raised on the forum and they have played dumb??? An example - Gear Selector cables, that topic was discussed for more than 3 months and yet dealers were still playing dumb, if they were on here then they should/would have known about this...That was my point

I totally understand that....Thats not the point that im trying to get across....

How many times have we been to dealers and reported a problem that others raised on the forum and they have played dumb??? An example - Gear Selector cables, that topic was discussed for more than 3 months and yet dealers were still playing dumb, if they were on here then they should/would have known about this...That was my point

I agre with NIKICH, stuff them.. i'm over getting Toyota to look at my problems a year ago. :angry: i don't agree to revving past 9000rpm though, its not a rotary or F20C :P but having the service manager tell me "the car shouldn't be revved past 6000rpm in the first place" when i complained about te gearbox and clutch, and with Toyota being incompetent enough to attempt to fix it 3 times, which was a waste of my bloody time and petrol just makes me sick, how low can they go to refuse a customer's complaint and warranty issues? Get a grip Toyota Oz.. I REALLY HOPE THESE PEOPLE ARE READING THIS THREAD!! :angry:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

after i had figured what broke in my engine i knew that toyota would knock it back, but it was worth a try, the thing that ****s me about toyota is there lack to deal with propper genuine warranty issues and design flaws. I found out last week why the sportivo has been dropped from the lineup, to date the 3200 odd sportivo corollas have cost toyota australia $160M AUD in regard to total cost of warranty/recall work, thats $50,000 per car, so no wonder they are trying to "wash" there hands so to speak...