[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

But now i know who you look like Tayles...(Micky):P

So i'll keep an eye out for you :)

LOL you're verging on an insult there brother! :lol: On the odd occassion that Michael wears his glasses there may be some resemblance...... but the other guys will tell you there is one MAAAJOR difference :ph34r:

Did Glenn take you for a spin??? If he did I'm jealous!

Let me guess.... from all the people that tell me when they are different to someone else the main reason is usually cos they are more seXy :lol::lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but the other guys will tell you there are TWO MAAAJOR differences :ph34r:

Let me guess.... from all the people that tell me when they are different to someone else the main reason is usually cos they are more seXy :lol::lol:

Did I ever tell you that you're a MADDOG??!! :toast::yahoo: This is why they let him into ANU!

Note my edit ^^^

I just caught speeding again, so that ontop of my other speeding fines from the weekend before and not displaying my p plates means im gonna lose my license, so hopefully you guys meet again before then so i can fit one in before i become bus matey <_<

Edited by Simo

but the other guys will tell you there are TWO MAAAJOR differences :ph34r:

Did I ever tell you that you're a MADDOG??!! :toast::yahoo: This is why they let him into ANU!

Note my edit ^^^

Hmmm, I'm guessing you dont wear glasses, taller, smaller, darker, lighter, smarter, dumber, something there.. :P

I just caught speeding again, so that ontop of my other speeding fines from the weekend before and not displaying my p plates means im gonna lose my license, so hopefully you guys meet again before then so i can fit one in before i become bus matey <_<

damn... and it was a long weekend too, double demerits?

Dont worry about it. My friend was caught by a cop going through an orange/amber traffic light. He lost 1 point and his license, however the note that says he couldnt not drive starting from a certain date did not arrive till after 1month! So you got some time......hopefully :huh:

I think mickyT mentioned something about saturday?

Cant **** make it :angry: **** ***** who did my blueslip failed me so i cant get rego done till next week... **** SAKE YOU **** **** **** ***** **** LICKING *****!! who the **** actually uses there front parking lights??? **** ***** :angry: DIAF *****

Cant **** make it :angry: **** ***** who did my blueslip failed me so i cant get rego done till next week... **** SAKE YOU **** **** **** ***** **** LICKING *****!! who the **** actually uses there front parking lights??? **** ***** :angry: DIAF *****

I missed most of that dude...one more time lol

the pga meet was moved to this weekend :(

Settle down Shooter McGavin :P

I'm working at 4pm on Saturday so I can actually make it for once - I hope everyone else can.

Far out Simo whatever happened it sounds bad judging from all the ****'s! But can't you come in your mum's 'Rolla assuming the clutch is fixed?

I will be somewhere in canberra on sat 7th April. Problem is I wont have a car, so if someone would be so gracious to be my driver until my sister comes down in her rolla, i would be eternally grateful. At the very least, a casual howdy would be appreciated! I'll be booking my ticket (bus or train) very soon.

I guess I'll just have to show you photos of my stivo...

Change of plans.

I will be arriving in Berryland on the 7th, my bewdiful rolla underneath me. I'm not sure what time I will arrive, but I will be there.

If you see me, give a hoot! :clap:

So, guys, it's been a while. When are we meeting up again?

Can we make a date/time even if it's a few weeks away? Hopefully that way everyone can squeeze in a meet into their obviously overcrowded diaries.

Anyone free in the next week or so?

Out of interest is anyone from Canberra heading to the Sydney National meet in June?

I'm thinking about it....

Jen

Edited by Jen