SYDNEY DRAG NIGHT : WSID 14th June Wicked Wednesday

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

Hey Guys,

Trying to get some more Rollas to come so lets get together and have a fun night. Remember anyoen can race. You dont even need rego papers. Just your license. It's $45 and you get around 5 or 6 runs.

This is a great chance to sharpen our skills before the brisbane event or even try and get some more stivos under 15 sec's anf 1ZZ under 16. Either way a few of us will be there. If we can get a list going and get 20 cars we can get our own staging lane so we only race each other. Please see details below.

Gates open at 5pm you can coem to race anytime untill 7:30

Spectators can come for $15

Information Here - CLICKY

Rules are Here - CLICKY

For any Newbies the How to race section is here - CLICKY

Here is some motivation for you all.

This is dylan last meet.

wsidstreetmeet220306_118.jpg

Edited by SyxXPaC

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i no that every 1zz wants to beat my time of 16.1 so i want to see all of u guys down there getting low 16z i want a challenge fellas i mean if i can do 16.1 any of u can get some good times

Ill be needing some new tread before this event so it all depends on when you all decide to come down if need be ill watch and be a cheerleader :P

but if i can get some cash ill get down there and give it a few runs now that the car is used to my CAI and Exhaust im sure it would be interesting to see if i can beat my P.B.

So whos down ??? B)

of course they'll be there! why would they be in the ad if they werent going to be there? and they are going to come and welcome YOU personally. and rub themselves all over YOUR car.

i'll come to the night, but im not sure if ill have a run...

it all depends on whether i get my insurance sorted out and my new stuff put on by then... the issue is i got my license on the 20th of June 2005, and I'm not changing insurance to JustCar until i've been driving for a year and they give me a 20% NCB... but i just went on the justcar site and did a quote and they dont seem to care which date i got my Ps, just what month.. so maybe i can change at the beginning of June, which means I'll have all my parts on and ill be running for sure! :D

yeah but how much can't i be bothered... its not worth the $45... im seriously squeezing every last cent out of myself to get these parts put on sooner than later...

plus if i spend 45 on having a stock run, thats most of a tank of petrol i wont be able to afford on the way to queensland...

if the parts are on, itll be worth a couple of runs just to see what i can get... i gotta buy a helmet too <_<

... just cos im going to carve you up on the strip.

at these wicken wednesday meets, you dont get a choice who you're up against really do you?

if you do, ill take you on jason...

if not, ill take you on up at brisbane..

If my mods are done by then....ill enter lol..

but no way im making a fool of myself in front of those chicks with a stock car.lol

:lol::lol::lol:

I took my car there with just CAI and got 15.2... I'm sure you won't embarass yourself!!! Plus it's great fun and a good night out :)

I'll be there to spectate hopefully .... Although when i get down there i know its gonna be like last time where ill really wanna hit the track .... thats how much of a G up it is .... Unfortunetly i need to get more km's out of the current clutch and another drag meet i think will kill it as it was on its way out last meet ....

Come on the rest of you guys i wanna c more than 1 or 2 corolla's running !!!!!!!!