SYDNEY DRAG NIGHT : WSID 14th June Wicked Wednesday

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet guys you all better come.

Like i said if we can get 20ish cars then we CAN choose who we want to race. Maybe we should get toymods guys or maybe we should through out the challlenge to the Mazda boys in sydney. Could save a trip up to queensland hahaha.

anyone keen on letting the mazda buys know?

its looking hopeful that ill race... ill definately be there regardless..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST SELL ME THEIR STIVO CATBACK?!

Tom... I know that you know where there is one sitting at a wreckers yard :P

Dylan,

Come to this, we can strip your car. Seats out everything. Then beat bills time. hahaha 14.6 here you come whooohoo

I'm keen, don't worry :D

need a support vehicle to stash the excess weight in though...

you what?

does the sportivo have a higher flow cat than a 1zz?

hmm... maybe i can go to the wreckers and try to get an entire extractors back exhaust system from a sportivo...

any suggestions, problems or opinions?

Sweet guys you all better come.

Like i said if we can get 20ish cars then we CAN choose who we want to race. Maybe we should get toymods guys or maybe we should through out the challlenge to the Mazda boys in sydney. Could save a trip up to queensland hahaha.

anyone keen on letting the mazda buys know?

Yeah get the mazda boys up! I wanna race a SP23 on the track! Sofar i have had the upper hand on the street!

Forget the Mazdas i want to race the Renaults!! Come on ClioSports182, and Hondas!! the we can shove our timeslips up their a.r.s.e.s! :D

Funny that Bill (Xoom), my clutch is also on its way out.. how about we get new clutch kits together since we both have the TOM's flywheel? I was thinking of getting the Exedy ceramic clutch this time :ph34r: or do you have recommendations?

Dylan, hopefully i can beat your 15.2 if i do end up running :P (i seriously doubt it though).. my tyres don't stick very well in a straight line either.. now first got to borrow a helmet and have fresh Redline gearbox oil put in ;)

how come you guys chew through clutches when I'm still on my original? :P

and Zee - you know you want to buy a helmet, just think of the helmets at Wakefield that the guys that smoke and have bad bad bad bad bad breath use and pass around for others to rent... your tyres will do great on the WSID rubber too... it's Compak Attack this weekend so the track will be rubbered up when we go out there.

i will buy one if my brother in law hasn't already have a few bike helmets lying around. I might still get my own though bcoz like u said i am not into smelling someone elses sweat.. Yeh with the clutch i don't know, i think the stock Toyota clutch plate wears very well, my old clutch plate was only about 30% used after 2 track days and 20,000+kms. (remember at Wakefield the last time when i has my Exedy/TOM's i was complaining about clutch smell after 4-5laps?) The clutch plate seems to heat up much quicker than the stock one. Don't know if its the clutch material or something to do with the TOM's flywheel. Pressure plate is aliright, just the clutch plate material i suspect is a little weak.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Boys and Girls ...if all my mods get done before this date..ill be there..

my mate is keen for a run in his WRX as well......hehe...ill give him a run...would be good to compare...

well he shouldnt run you while running his car in!

Boys and Girls ...if all my mods get done before this date..ill be there..

my mate is keen for a run in his WRX as well......hehe...ill give him a run...would be good to compare...

well he shouldnt run you while running his car in!

Dylan - maybe u r right, i guess its a waiting game now.

Corzza - i don't think thats what Redliner meant.. he meant his mate is "keen for a run, in his WRX" :P

but seriously if a WRX launches at 5-6000rpm its game over. if he stuffs up and drops it at 2-3000rpm maybe he will be in for a shock :D

Edited by ZEEROLLA

oh ok sorry my bad!