Hey guys just took some photos

~::BLKROLA::~

Well got the car shined up and went out with a mate and took some pickies mods of my 2005 face lift Corolla Hatch, so far are super cat exhaust with an exhaust bigger than ur head... :) TRD cold air intake with TRD pod 17inch white HR Racing rims with nangkang rubber, seat covers isotta gear knob kenwood head unit soundstream speakers all round with pioneer 6x9's 5 ways with four way fusion amp and 2 way fusion amp running a fusion 1200watt jona sub. getting coilovers and tan leather soonish... oh and neons bro :P well thats it for now but more to come in the near future as i am buying a sprinter to do as well(if anyone has one or knows of somone selling let me know)

Cheers kyle

PS feel free to leave coments :D

kyle1.jpg

kyle2.jpg

kyle3.jpg

Edited by ~::BLKROLA::~

awesome pictures! :blink: so shiny >_<;; i wish i could do that :P

you could... just need the right products and some elbow grease..

and someone who knows how to detail B)

:P Are you volunteering?? :rolleyes:

SB is my name and detailing is my game B) B) But your not in Brisbane so you'll have to settle for second best ;)

yeh i washed it heaps by and stuff as well :unsure: funny u talk bout the bulbs they were ones that i bought bout a month ago cant remember the brand they were super white artic i think so shiney but on the way home on of the bloody blew :angry: so ive got the other ones in now :) had some more pics but didnt turn out coz security chased us and they were rushed... but im up for photo op's on sat night

SB is my name and detailing is my game B) B) But your not in Brisbane so you'll have to settle for second best ;)

:lol: i got ur hints from the previous thread :P

I've been polishing my car this week in the evenings, I've done one half so far... Wait until you see the finished product, normally my car is shiny but now .... B)

If you want a good shine, you can't take short cuts, only lots of elbow grease.

I've been polishing my car this week in the evenings, I've done one half so far... Wait until you see the finished product, normally my car is shiny but now .... B)

I hope you have been washing ur car every evening before u have been polishing it cos it would have just gotten road grime and dirt all over it and to polish it that would just equal ScRatCheS :blink: Why dun u just do it in one go and get an even finish over the whole car?It would give a much better result :blink: !!???!!

Edited by "RuNx"

I hope you have been washing ur car every evening before u have been polishing it cos it would have just gotten road grime and dirt all over it and to polish it that would just equal ScRatCheS :blink: Why dun u just do it in one go and get an even finish over the whole car?It would give a much better result :blink: !!???!!

:P Car sits in the garage all week and only get's taken out on weekends (Hence only 33,000km's after 3 1/2 years) So no need to wash :rolleyes: and no scratches on my Duco.

I'm using a different paste wax, as opposed to the usual liquid wax I use, which takes longer to dry and is more difficult/greasy to remove, plus getting home 7.30 every night after work I can't be fogged spending more than 1/2 hour every night :D

BTW I normally polish twice a year anyway, once just before summer and once just before winter

Edited by IZZ-FE

WHAT THE F*C K!!! 33.000km in 31/2 F'ING years MAN :blink::blink: i think i racked up that many kms in the first week i owned my car from brand new!!! :lol: i'm about to hit 80,000km and thats been alot of long drives and after 31/2+ years!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

WHAT THE F*C K!!! 33.000km in 31/2 F'ING years MAN :blink::blink: i think i racked up that many kms in the first week i owned my car from brand new!!! :lol: i'm about to hit 80,000km and thats been alot of long drives and after 31/2+ years!!! :D

Yeah I know, my warranty experied and the car is barely run in :rolleyes:

Yeah I know, my warranty experied and the car is barely run in :rolleyes:

hahahaha i beat u all!!! about less than 33,000kms since 2001 - just when the corolla was released