Project Corolla

i know dat workshop, they mainly do rotary implants there!!....

hehehehehe

So which workshop in NSW do I break into to pick up a 2zz-ge that's just sitting around ? :P

well it depends on where the caravan is parked ;) ;) ;) its pretty big inside as u can c :P :P :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for someone to do a 2L stroker kit.. would rip nuts up

already been done mate :P :P :P .... just u QLD'ers are a bit behind with the times :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P

hahaha u got a "NA" timer too :lol::lol::lol:

JDM rice yO!

:D

ofcourse mate ... u gotta let the engine cool down :P :P :P that makes 2 of us now me & sunny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my moneys on internal work or drivetrain work.......... OR BOTH!!! :blink::blink::blink:

......OR ur getting a full respray, however i cant see the point in that cos blue is the best colour as every1 knows :D

He's spraying it House Of Kolor hot pearl pink and he's getting newer custom number plates (SEXTVO)

my moneys on internal work or drivetrain work.......... OR BOTH!!! :blink::blink::blink:

......OR ur getting a full respray, however i cant see the point in that cos blue is the best colour as every1 knows :D

He's spraying it House Of Kolor hot pearl pink and he's getting newer custom number plates (SEXTVO)

hjajajjajahahha ..... with matching interior !

DAMMIT he stole my idea :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shhhhh Rob ur letting everyone know my stage 2 mods :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shhhhh Rob ur letting everyone know my stage 2 mods :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's also getting 'The Studmobile' on his bonnet ala Tom Green style lol.

Someones been shopping at monkey wrench racing!?!?!?!?!? B) B) B)

Yeah mate bazza the gibbon is helping me out so wats the problem !!!! :P :P :P :P

and hes a gibbon not a monkey so get it right dude or he wont help the forum ppl out.

So if u need anything its bazza @ gibbon spanner racing

gibbon-2x2.jpg

Yeah mate bazza the gibbon is helping me out so wats the problem !!!! :P :P :P :P

and hes a gibbon not a monkey so get it right dude or he wont help the forum ppl out.

So if u need anything its bazza @ gibbon spanner racing

gibbon-2x2.jpg

WTF!?! Ok bro that's cool but thanks for the monkey. No seriously what ever your doing it's about time someone pioneered something f***ing serious with our 1.8L untapped weapons!!!! Can't wait mate! :D :D :D

Edited by 76ACC

Bazza has done work for many people. He's been affiliated with my car. CES, bb's garage and worked on the cars in FF3. All his work is top notch. Be patient with him though, he only speaks in squeaks and gutteral grunts.

Bazza has done work for many people. He's been affiliated with my car. CES, bb's garage and worked on the cars in FF3. All his work is top notch. Be patient with him though, he only speaks in squeaks and gutteral grunts.

Mate no ones questioning s**t about s**t! I was only stirring. I love this crap and have spent over $4000 on my stivo so I can't wait to see XOOM bring it!!!!

Edited by 76ACC

Ok ok .... the truth is we pulled the engine out so we can install these :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pods1.jpg

pods2.jpg

Just to let everyone know these are from ebay japan!!! :)

So what gauges you going for ?

Ok ok .... the truth is we pulled the engine out so we can install these :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pods1.jpg

pods2.jpg

Just to let everyone know these are from ebay japan!!! :)

So what gauges you going for ?

Or will that give too much away???

is there anymore avalible?? can we do a group buy?? or even the link handy??

me too, me too :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can tell everyone honestly that my guages are Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature and voltage

i was gonna hook this up 2 get my pc 2 work a lot faster but i think it might be better suited in my car .... ok 1 piece of the puzzle revealed ;) ;) ;)

nos2pc.jpg

Mate no ones questioning s**t about s**t! I was only stirring. I love this crap and have spent over $4000 on my stivo so I can't wait to see XOOM bring it!!!!

LMFAO!!! DUUUUDE hahahaha I was sh!t stirring ahahahaha. There is no Bazza! He's just a gibbon that I made up lol. I wish there was a Bazza tho :(

i was gonna hook this up 2 get my pc 2 work a lot faster but i think it might be better suited in my car .... ok 1 piece of the puzzle revealed ;) ;) ;)

nos2pc.jpg

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too much Fast and the furious for you NOT!!! :D :D :D

LMFAO!!! DUUUUDE hahahaha I was sh!t stirring ahahahaha. There is no Bazza! He's just a gibbon that I made up lol. I wish there was a Bazza tho :(

Thank F**K were on the same page bro!