Project Corolla

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, so it doesnt look to be LSD...good man Bill, who needs to waste time with that sissy traction control crap when there is more power to be made? :P

Well, 3 gauges...the engine is out and we have a NO2 bottle (may or may not be a joke, hard to tell at this point). IF he is staying N/A, i really don't see what use those gauges would be UNLESS he is running NOS, as the PFC displays all the info you need really. So I am now going to say, 2.0 stroker kit (hence the reason for pulling the full engine out and not just dissembling the head) with some bullet proof internals so he can run fully sik 100hp NOS shots and not snap a rod/blow a piston/crack a block :P

100hp NOS + Lift = teh $h1t (i expect no less than 100hp shots Bill)

On the other hand, he could be bsing with the NO2 bottle and is just going for a fully sik 25psi turbo job ( again, i expect NO LESS than 25 pound if that is the case Bill) :lol:

Hmmm, so it doesnt look to be LSD...good man Bill, who needs to waste time with that sissy traction control crap when there is more power to be made? :P

Well, 3 gauges...the engine is out and we have a NO2 bottle (may or may not be a joke, hard to tell at this point). IF he is staying N/A, i really don't see what use those gauges would be UNLESS he is running NOS, as the PFC displays all the info you need really. So I am now going to say, 2.0 stroker kit (hence the reason for pulling the full engine out and not just dissembling the head) with some bullet proof internals so he can run fully sik 100hp NOS shots and not snap a rod/blow a piston/crack a block :P

100hp NOS + Lift = teh $h1t (i expect no less than 100hp shots Bill)

On the other hand, he could be bsing with the NO2 bottle and is just going for a fully sik 25psi turbo job ( again, i expect NO LESS than 25 pound if that is the case Bill) :lol:

Regarding option 1 i hope it will make u happy to have the baby out to 2.2 L and reving out to 11,000 rpms and mate ofcourse 100 shot is where its at :D :D :D

Regarding option 2 as long as total boost adds upto 25 psi right ... Will u still be happy with that ? As 25psi out of 1 delivery mechanism will be 2 laggy. The skematics of this option we were thinking of 5, 7 & 13. Twin turbo & supercharged.

Ohhhhh which option shall we explore :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i was gonna hook this up 2 get my pc 2 work a lot faster but i think it might be better suited in my car .... ok 1 piece of the puzzle revealed ;) ;) ;)

nos2pc.jpg

Everyone is probably thinking NOS right now ...

my moneys on the fan heater ..... and a huge a$5 carputer ! hehheh

Well the inside word is that Bill is installing a couple of turbonators. Then in the intake there will be 2 hiclones and on the fuel lines there will be the energy polariser. Mate what a weapon it's gonna be. you'll be the envy of all ebay povo modders world wide :P :P :P :P .

The truth of the matter is that Xoom will be replacing some internals of this engine. He's using VW Kombi conrods cause they're bullet proof and bigger than a 350 Chev. They don't break!!!!! Crank will be out of the engine in the current Tarago with some minor clearancing. Monkey wrench cams with titanium valve springs and retainers and chrome moly collets. Head will be ported and flowed by RBT Motorsport with a the head surface remachined for slightly more compression(about 12.5:1) with cylinder liners standing up a little bit over the head surface to allow the copper shim head gasket to seal tightly and eliminate an leaks. He's still deciding on whether to go dry sump with oil tank in the boot or get a custom sump with surge plates and baffles and extra oil holding capacity. Larger injectors out of SR20DET Nissan which allow more flow. Custom made fuel rail and lines with Walbro fuel pump and rising rate fuel regulator. CES are designing a full custom set of long primary headers with merge collectors, hi flow cat and custom made system with 3" piping and the requested 4" tips. Titanium super light flywheel and ceramic triple puck clutch to hold the power. Gearbox will also hold Kaz close ratio gear set and a LSD as well.

Hope this stops a little speculation. Hope I didn't give away too much Xoom ;)

HEHEHEHEHEHE with all those parts it sounds like he's gonna build a "small-block 2zz-ge", hmmmmmmm.......maybe he'll be goin for the trout mouth blower look as well!! :blink: :D :P

And jase leave my fan heater out of bills big secret mod cos you know there isnt a 2zz out there that can handle 50 psi of 32 degree heat boost that my little fan can crank out!! :P :lol: ;)

And jase leave my fan heater out of bills big secret mod cos you know there isnt a 2zz out there that can handle 50 psi of 32 degree heat boost that my little fan can crank out!! :P :lol: ;)

shhhh sunny .... didnt i tell u not 2 mention the heater fan :angry::angry::angry: as its my secret weapon and best bang for ur buck mod @ $19.95 from kmart and providing 50kw@wheels ;) ;) ;) So shhh n dont mention it again !!!!!!

I'm loving all this teasing ans speculation, hey Bill. Should we tell them the truth, can we can we can we please......

I'm busting here mate, I really want to tell them.....

Alright, I can't wait any longer.....

NEWSFLASH!!!!

BILL TOOK THE ENGINE OUT BECAUSE..........

.......HE DROPPED HI KEBAB...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm loving all this teasing ans speculation, hey Bill. Should we tell them the truth, can we can we can we please......

I'm busting here mate, I really want to tell them.....

Alright, I can't wait any longer.....

NEWSFLASH!!!!

BILL TOOK THE ENGINE OUT BECAUSE..........

.......HE DROPPED HI KEBAB...... :D :D

Mate totally busted .... how shameful ..... me and the boys were fiddling with the CAI when 1/2 my lamb sandwich fell into the engine bay and there was no way we could get it at so the only logical thing 2 do was to pull the engine out as u cant let a lamb sandwich go to waste like that :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol: :P :P

sum1s been shopping @ da monkey store :P

this is gonna be one hectik rolla :o

might i add its blue too :D

:P

hmmm dunno man there is rumour of a hot pink rolla gonna be cruising the streets :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

.......HE DROPPED HI KEBAB...... :D :D

Mate totally busted .... how shameful ..... me and the boys were fiddling with the CAI when 1/2 my lamb sandwich fell into the engine bay and there was no way we could get it at so the only logical thing 2 do was to pull the engine out as u cant let a lamb sandwich go to waste like that :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol: :P :P

pure class!! :lol: :lol:

this is fun isnt it bill... making everyone squirm in anticipation...

hmmm dunno man there is rumour of a hot pink rolla gonna be cruising the streets :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah with pink leather seats to suit and Vinyl stickers "Xoom's Flying Boob" along the side :P

Nice hardware Bill, hmmm from my wild guess, i rekon hes doing internal, and TURBO. Thats the only way to get more speed out of the car from its current situation is a turbo. So bill a T28 garrette ball bearing turbo?? :P

Or did u get ur hands on Takumi's engine???jks

Interesting..... ;)

Nice hardware Bill, hmmm from my wild guess, i rekon hes doing internal, and TURBO. Thats the only way to get more speed out of the car from its current situation is a turbo. So bill a T28 garrette ball bearing turbo?? :P

Or did u get ur hands on Takumi's engine???jks

Interesting..... ;)

Bill - uve donated ur engine and installing a Prius engine right? u turned enviro and the fuel prices hurting too much.

:P

• 1 month later...

LOL @ this thread..

You got it all wrong.. he sick of this toyota.... But he can't break all your hearts by selling it SOOO... He is installing a real motor in it.. Honda K20 was last spotted leaving the shores of japan...

**runs and hides**

I'm still sticking with my dropped kebab theory until we're allowed to spill the beans otherwise.... :P

Yeah that Tzatziki dressing is a b!tch when it goes everywhere, the garlic smell is so strong there's no choice but to rip everything out and clean one component at a time :P

ahaha all yous are wrong.. Bill raced me the other day and got smashed so he is selling his car to get a Mazda :P :lol: he just ddin't want to tell you guys :P ZoomZoom :P

hahahahahahahahahaha ..... i think this one has to be the funniest ive seen posted in this thread ..... and then u woke up right Zee :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P

ahaha all yous are wrong.. Bill raced me the other day and got smashed so he is selling his car to get a Mazda :P :lol: he just ddin't want to tell you guys :P ZoomZoom :P

hahahahahahahahahaha ..... i think this one has to be the funniest ive seen posted in this thread ..... and then u woke up right Zee :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P

:P :lol: yeh i fell asleep reading the latest MPS3 review by WHEELS then had that very realistic dream but finally woke up to reality :P :lol:

So what is it Bill!? Mu guess would be a hairdryer!! :lol: Can't go past a hairdryer for BFYB ;)

Edited by ZEEROLLA