Project Corolla

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the ETA on the mystery kebabcleanup/falafal/blower/supercharger/strokerkit/aircraftjet/3MPSkiller(maybe :P ) any way Bill???

well stage 1 of the kebabcleanup/falafal/blower/supercharger/strokerkit/aircraftjet/3MPSkiller(maybe :P ) is now complete and ill be picking up my baby tomorrow however it will be a bit of a wait till stage 2 gets in as there is a shortage on kebab roastery machines at the moment :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what's the ETA on the mystery kebabcleanup/falafal/blower/supercharger/strokerkit/aircraftjet/3MPSkiller(maybe :P ) any way Bill???

well stage 1 of the kebabcleanup/falafal/blower/supercharger/strokerkit/aircraftjet/3MPSkiller(maybe :P ) is now complete and ill be picking up my baby tomorrow however it will be a bit of a wait till stage 2 gets in as there is a shortage on kebab roastery machines at the moment :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Great news mate! You must be pumped! So what sauce are you leaning towards for stage 2 of food prep? BBQ with a hint of NOS"?

:lol::lol::lol: Great news mate! You must be pumped! So what sauce are you leaning towards for stage 2 of food prep? BBQ with a hint of NOS"?

hahahaha actually ill be going with chilli sauce to keep it nice n HOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Great news mate! You must be pumped! So what sauce are you leaning towards for stage 2 of food prep? BBQ with a hint of NOS"?

hahahaha actually ill be going with chilli sauce to keep it nice n HOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: In the words of the great modern day profit Homer J Simpson 'Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhggggggg chilllliiii!'

Awesome Bill keep us in the loop!

Peace B)

Edited by 76ACC

who's avalon is that anyway?

Its the parents car .... mate i told u we have a toyota following at home :lol::lol:

it must **** you not having that power and fun bill...

ahhhh all worth it in the end .... patients young grasshopper ;) ;) ;) ;)

and then it will frustrate you having to caress the engine again for a while...

all a part of the grooming process :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The sound of the heater fan going off will satisy him for the time being ;)

EDIT:

'Heater Fan'???? WTF??? Bill...have you been changing my posts lol...I said 'BOV' not 'Heater Fan'

rofl...

Edited by bADbOYz

my guess -

2JZE no sh*t, koni adjustables to save weight, motec system exhaust and if we need - overnight parts from japan. Then painting it orange, put a sticker of some dude pointing at the front wheel and race some guy in a ferarri that says "more than u can afford pal". Then my guess would be ull jump it over a train track and then give the car to vin diesel.

Am I right?

my guess -

2JZE no sh*t, koni adjustables to save weight, motec system exhaust and if we need - overnight parts from japan. Then painting it orange, put a sticker of some dude pointing at the front wheel and race some guy in a ferarri that says "more than u can afford pal". Then my guess would be ull jump it over a train track and then give the car to vin diesel.

Am I right?

LMFAO :D - Dude, you been watching everyone's favourite bald headed eagle....

The kebab machine shouldn't be too far away now. Still don't know how he's able to run a 3-phase kebab cooker and downpower it to 12v....

Didn't think ***** Smith sold those sort of converters.... :P