Sydney Monthly Meet - 29th July - Last Sat of July at Villawood usual spot

damn i think i must have compeltely skipped the clubbing phase - im good for hanging out at a pub any time...

i stopped clubbing when i came to oz. Did it mostly every weekend since 17 :blink:

Mish...u gota catch me first..

so hurry up and learn lift..lolol

hehehee..................i dont have a car to practice on george..............hehehe

marks at work...........hehhe

don't worry marks car pooling with a mate and this week was marks turn to drive so next week his friend is driving. so i got the stivo from monday to firday next week. hopefully i can find lift next week. :lol:

hehehee..................i dont have a car to practice on george..............hehehe

don't worry marks car pooling with a mate and this week was marks turn to drive so next week his friend is driving. so i got the stivo from monday to firday next week. hopefully i can find lift next week. :lol:

haha i took a few guys from my work for a little cruise today... i hit lift... and yes more then once!!! it was sooooooooo much fun... hahah they loved it :D

haha i took a few guys from my work for a little cruise today... i hit lift... and yes more then once!!! it was sooooooooo much fun... hahah they loved it :D

yay for becca!!!!

give me a week or 2 guys!!

i just made special reservations for the icecream shop at 12:30am u think we'll be there by then?

they dont take orders after 1:30am.....this gives us plenty of time.

the babies accidently took home the menu the last time we were there for all of u that want to see it.......

for the record the ones that say serve 1 really serve like 3 ppl............hehee never buy 2 serves or u wont finish it..............hehee

french5.jpg

french4.jpg

the menu was too big so i had to scan it in two parts.............hehhee

i had to make the first section bigger so u can see whats inside each one....hehe

Well guys i think i should just post up a warning for all of you guys planning to go for a cruise tomorrow night!! Go luck trying to go into the city and becareful in general especially with such a large number of cars in one group it is just one BIG easy to pull over target!! The POliCe as of last weekend have started "OPERATION TORQUE" this is targeting all P-platers and drivers of modified cars and its looks as though they will be trialing this blitz on weekends for a few weeks to months "EVERY_WEEKEND" i think to see if it raises some seriously good revenue!!! SO BE CAREFUL!!! AND PLAN THE CRUISE OUT WELL!!! BEFORE PEOPLE GET DEFECTED OR LOSE THEIR LICENSE AND GET THE SH!7S!! This info was passed onto us by friends that are police etc...... :)

Edited by "RuNx"

Hey guys...

SEXPO is on this weekend..

u wanna go there instead???

:P :P :P :P

:lol: would be intersting to see what's at the expo :P

Don't think everyone will give up the cruize for that :lol:

lucky we are driving on stock!!!!

oh and being 26 helps................we have no p plates........................:P gold licence all the way......:P

thanks for the warning though sunny.

we crusing to palm beach in a group i dont think that many ppl will come to the city with us.

thanks for the heads up sunny - there's a few issues with a bunch of us going into the city...

the first is paying for parking - im a poor person and i dont think i could afford to pay for parking...

second is obviously cop issues - a bunch of done up cars will attract attention

sooo... i think when we get to palm beach we should figure out who is going into the city, and park somewhere outside the city where its free and carpool it in.. im happy to drive in the city, if my passengers are willing to help out with the cost of parking... at least if its only a couple of cars, we will less likely be pulled over... i know some people arent fan's of driving in the city too, so that would take a load off some people who want to come but don't want to drive in the city...

im happy to drive people back to their cars too after ice cream :)

Sunny thanks for that! Glad it came from your mouth& not mine!

I heard about this and i heard they targeting the north shore too as there have been complaints of hooning around up palm beach way. As for the city its always a gamble on the weekends RBT's will be up for sure.

Anyway guys as long as there are not idiots having cruises tomorrow night (commodore club, i heard they going out on that route tomorrow night) we should be fine.

i was thinking the same tom!!..................its all good.

we'll talk more when we get to villawood anyways............thanks for waiting for us. :D

hi everyone!!!

i can't believe i'm actually up. with only 4 hours sleep i feel like a zombie right now....................hehhee

that was an interesting cruise last night......mc carrs creek rd..................gosh how fast were u guys flying around each bend.............hehee full freaky...........................hehhe

anyways we had some awesome group photo's at palm beach and a funny experience trying to go into the city.

well we finally arrived at the french riviera at about 1:10am this morning. lucky time cause last order is at 1:30am. hehhee

anyways we eating our icecream and were serinaded by some guitar playing spanish dudes.............very exciting...................let me have some coffee and i will load up some pics and video of the spanish dudes.

thanks everyone for waiting for me and mark last night i really appriciate it............:D

hope theres a good turn out too on our next meet on september 3.

Had an awsome time last last night guys. Too bad they didnt turn on the lighting in the car park.

Herse some picies of the of the night. :)

post-1777-1154219740_thumb.jpg

post-1777-1154219578_thumb.jpg

post-1777-1154219664_thumb.jpg

post-1777-1154220053_thumb.jpg