Sydney Monthly Meet - 29th July - Last Sat of July at Villawood usual spot

Man can we also do a street speaker install? i got my speakers sitting for like 4 months now i wanna put em on. Anyone interested i buy em a slab of bear keke.....omg.....stupid music without bass is SAD :P

I will be at this meet boyz, im thinking about what should i get right now, snowies for the weekend, or stivo header back system, i have to sacrafice one for another. :angry:

Anyways see you guys at the meet ;)

hey all! looks like it's going to be a good meet & cruise if only more people can be convinced to come to a bar afterwards to chill out.

Hope to see you all soon! ;)

awesome ur coming penny! are u coming to villawood and palm beach too?

Well if we going to a bar why trek all the way back into the city?

we should find one on the way back. as said in mosman,chatswood,pymbol,turramurra

There is nothing there Pete!!!!!

On another note.....I just installed my CAI :D :D :D :D :D ...so need for it next week..

..my aplogies to Mark & Phill who missed out on my CAI by one day....

my friend just came over and we decided to put it in rofll....

On another note.....I just installed my CAI :D :D :D :D :D ...so need for it next week..

<_<

Hahaha no worries matey, we can always go for another cruise so we can tell you the difference ;)

just on the meet ...

what time are we intending to leave villawood for palm beach .. and has anyone worked out the route ?

just want to know this .. coz the hills area ppl can have the choice to meet along the way .. rather than down to villawood then north again ...

that does make sense jase...........i think dylan was the one posting the route.

my mum is coming here straight from work she finishes 8:30 will be here 9pm we can meet u at castle hill maccers at 9:30 jase with the hills ppl.................u guys should leave villawood 9:15 and meet on the way up north.

how does that sound?

the route is fairly simple. This is where we will be going...

Woodville Road to Parramatta Road (turn Right)

Follow Parramatta Road to James Ruse Drive

Turn left up James Ruse Drive to Victoria Road

Follow Victoria Road to Land Cove Road (turn left)

Continue across the M2 onto Ryde Road and onto Mona Vale Road (all the same road just changes name)

Turn Left at McCarrs Creek road (tucked away at the top of a hill and hard to spot if you don't know it's there)

Follow McCarrs Creek Road (Twisty) to Barrenjoey Road and turn left.

This will lead us all the way to Palm Beach.

I'd say it's a 1-1.5 hour drive depending on traffic conditions and if people get lost.

The best way would be to have a few groups if we have a lot of people and have a designated leader for each group which saves stopping a group of 30 cars on the sice of a road to wait for 2 people who were caught at a light...

post-279-1153655809_thumb.jpg

If you guys are coming form Winsor Road they around the James Ruse Drive - Victoria Road intersection would be closest.

May be easier to just have the 2 groups both plan to depart at the same time and head there then meet on the road though. What say both teams depart their respective meet points at 9:30 and hope to meet on the road but we will meet at Palm Beach regardless :)

well from castle hill its easier for us to go along pennant hills rd right onto pacific highway and take the onramp onto mona vale rd 2km's before st ives. but i guess we could meet up by victoria avenue.

Dylan is this the route going up past the big temple after the wakehurst parkway/frenches forest intersection?

Dylan is this the route going up past the big temple after the wakehurst parkway/frenches forest intersection?

I wouldn't have a clue Pete... I live in Wollongong, give me break...

EDIT: just looked at the map... no... learn to use a map Pete... follow the roads, it's not even close. We could go that way on the way home though.

But I take your point, I just gave one suggestion. Like I said, it's probably best to go in seperate groups and meet there then try and meet on the road. If we were to meet on the road I would suggest Mona Vale Road on the approach to McCarrs Creek Road. There is a long valley there with wide shoulders that we can pull over heaps of cars. I think there is a plant nursery on the side of the road there or something.

ok depending on how many hills ppl .... we can meet at showground mcdees ...

if there are lots of us there then we meet at thornleigh ..

then as dylan said we both leave about the same time and if we meet up on the way then great .. if not we will see everyone at palm beach ...

is there a spot we are meeting at .. car park etc ?

I think the temple is on Mona Vale Road

I checked its right up top george on mona vale rd :)

Dylan im asking you cos you have been on many a palm beach cruise with toymods if im not mistaken.

Jas cool, so if we meeting at thornleigh i suppose we head down the pacific highway towards turramurra/pymble

so what time we gonna meet at thornleigh maccers?......................remembering my mother wont be at my house till 9am.................we can be there 9:30ish.

i think there is a big carpark in palm beach right next to the rock pool. from memory.

how bout we all just meet there at palm beach say 10:30pm - ish.

how does that sound?