power windows

That wouldn't suprise me shaohaok, first, the batery system is not on the large side for the tivo, if it was larger, it would make up for the tempoary deficit the windows suck out of the system.

Second, the windows probably take between 6 and 10 amps to wind each, which is a fair amount.

I get dimming lights with the stereo amp on, and that is when I'm driving the car.

So when the battery dies, I'd recommend the largest CAPACITY battery you can get in the same size a ours.

YEah i agree boys, the battery toyota supply us with is weak as. Its tiny i think its only like 330cca or something.

My next battery will be an Orbital type with about 660cca, no flicker then with windows or when the car is about to stall. And im pretty sure they fit in the rolla.

In my old car if i turned the interior lights on and my stereo was turned up it tuned my car into a disco.

does anyone know how much power they take? at night when u open or close the windows, does your headlights flicker?

Thankyou ***, finally someone gets the same problem as me, mine is pretty bad if I have the air con on and I put the clutch in the light will dim, more noticable with high beams obviously.

I complained to Toyota and they said they ran a new earth lead but its still there, not as bad but because I know to look out for it I see it. The windows do it too, try this, with your window up pull the button up as if you want to put the window up and see if it does it then, mines pretty bad then and also using the door lock button does it, anything that hits the battery with a sudden change of current dims my lights.