King Springs..

MB487

Hey guys

Im after a set of 3" lowering King Springs.. ive searched endlessly and found no one in sydney that sells these.. nor do they sell king springs under $300.. so my question is this.. is 3" kings available? and where in sydney? if not where are 2 1/2" or even 2" available for under $300.. ive read previous posts and found yu guys can get them for around $200..

thanks..

Hey guys

Im after a set of 3" lowering King Springs.. ive searched endlessly and found no one in sydney that sells these.. nor do they sell king springs under $300.. so my question is this.. is 3" kings available? and where in sydney? if not where are 2 1/2" or even 2" available for under $300.. ive read previous posts and found yu guys can get them for around $200..

thanks..

That'd be used methinks. They come in the following sizes for kings:

35mm drop - Low Kings

50mm drop - Super Low Kings

Lovells (which are probably only marginally better, but basically the same) come in the following sizes:

35mm drop - Sports Low Lovells

65mm drop - Super Low Lovells

Kings will custom make a pair of springs for you but they will cost prolly more than $300. Pm me if your interested as I have contacts with a large Kings distributor who may be able to help you and point you in the right direction. :D

Kings will custom make a pair of springs for you but they will cost prolly more than $300. Pm me if your interested as I have contacts with a large Kings distributor who may be able to help you and point you in the right direction. :D

point him to my direction! :D

haha thanks guys.. ive stumbled across a new problem tho.. yu's might know but i have a 2001 toyota corolla ascent.. few mods.. front bar, exhaust, eyelids, plenty of interior parts.. ive succombed to temptation and decided to upgrade.. do you guys think mr2 spyder, sportivo, or keep my car and go nuts?? if i do upgrade should i sell the parts seperate put everything stock back on and trade in.. or sell as is?

If you want superlows then contact Goodboyz as he has some for sale :D

you da man silv! :lol:

haha thanks guys.. ive stumbled across a new problem tho.. yu's might know but i have a 2001 toyota corolla ascent.. few mods.. front bar, exhaust, eyelids, plenty of interior parts.. ive succombed to temptation and decided to upgrade.. do you guys think mr2 spyder, sportivo, or keep my car and go nuts?? if i do upgrade should i sell the parts seperate put everything stock back on and trade in.. or sell as is?

Mr2 is very nice cars.. but it wont be as fast as a sportivo .. its totally up to in which you like.. if you like going out with just u and ur mate in a convertible than yeah mr2.. but if u want a 5 seater to drag all ur mates.. sportivo B)

i say it depends on what you want out of your car. if youre after more power then you can look at changing cars. to sell as is you would need to find a buyer who wants to buy your modifications and usually at a bargain price unless they really like what youve done or its unique.

are you interested in midengine? the mr-s is and you get the same 2zzge as the sportivo. have you seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1FOf9Kwro good balance also quick

the mr-s is and you get the same 2zzge as the sportivo.

u thought it had the same 1zz-fe engine as the corolla?? yer im really interested in the mr2 but im having doubts wether or not the gearbox is good enough..

my corolla at the moment is only a weekend car.. i drive a ute during the week.. so an mr2 would be very ideal.. has anyone seen any reviews on it??