RME1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2368301_47_full.jpg

Cheers SB and Cheers to IZZFE WAGON for making this happen

I was bored on the weekend, so after waxing the rolla.. * i think i have RSI* i might as well go along the cooling DIY phase and go that one extra bit further.. .... thanks to our main man in perth *sportivo turbo styles :toast: * for the inspiration :clap:

I don't have a dremel, nor do i have common sense... but a file, a drill and some black shoe polish finished the job up :yahoo:

2368301_48_full.jpg

NOW THAT'S SHINNY... for a silver car.. :spiteful:

EBC Black Stuff + RDA front slotted rotors will be purchased on Saturday

GIII's for 15" Rims will also be purchased 205/55/15" ... let's hope these fit *fingers crossed*

are you still using a car bra??

:spiteful: you know i want it!!! :help:

2368301_49_full.jpg

RDA PART NUMBERS: for Corolla 1zzfe

RDA7779s (front slotted) @ $180

2368301_50_full.jpg

Fitment by BB's Garage - thanks to Brian, Binh and Uncle :D

Thanks for testing the ride out Brian

i think the brakes are now 'bedded' in :toast:

Edited by RME1

2368301_47_full.jpg

Cheers SB and Cheers to IZZFE WAGON for making this happen

I was bored on the weekend, so after waxing the rolla.. * i think i have RSI* i might as well go along the cooling DIY phase and go that one extra bit further.. .... thanks to our main man in perth *sportivo turbo styles :toast: * for the inspiration :clap:

2368301_48_full.jpg

what did u do here Juls???i wanna DIY some stuff after exams too..hahaa..oh..and where and how much did u get the rims for mate!?

Edited by GReddy_ES

LOL!! It must be a sleeper mod, hey ? If you look down at the fog light cover, i've cut out a small slot for the air to travel towards the CAI :D - must be pretty pro, huh ?

I got the rims off BB's Garage, these were their drag racing set. 15" CSA rims with a fresh coat of matt black and clear coat - it doesn't have tires on atm, but the paint has already flaked off T_T;; - i got them cheap for 225 :D .... gonna put some GIII's on them fat 205's !

oh hahaa..i've gotta put a copyright on that man!!!but i think i went abit further than u..i used a dremmel haha..nah..i cut the 3 slots..sanded it down,primed and resprayed it for better effect ;)

Are the rims $225 for 4?or $225 for one???lemme know dude..i've after a set for my gf's EK if its that cheap!u diy-ed the spray job on the rims?

Edited by GReddy_ES

LOL, my dad drove my car today - he was like "This car's got sensitive brakes now...and the handling is a lot stiffer" Hahaha, he's a Gan San of Best Motoring (minus the crazy driving) - he loves it. My car is the favourite amongst our three corollas >_<;;

Edited by RME1

Michellins & Good Years :D

JDM El Cheapo YO!

PHAT rims 195*65*15"

BB's Garage Spec 15"s

Project El Cheapo's Paint Shop Pro

Will fit tonight :D

2368301_51_full.jpg

FYI

Kmart service @ 50,000km = 133 :toast:

Toyota Service @ 50,000km = 260 :ph34r:

wow!!!

dude Toyota has a special for minor service 165 ;)

Toyota rips me off - all i've gotten is bad a$$ service from them EVERY TIME ... Kmart + BB's Garage FTW! HAHAHA

2368301_52_full.jpg

2368301_53_full.jpg

I think these are gonna be heaps PHAT :clap:

they look fat..i mean..they are fat!!!hahaha...if u wanna get rid of the rims lemme know!!hahaa

You should try as much to have your fronts on a neutral camber, that is, like so | |

You can have a SLIGHT negative camber

like this / \ It does sharpen turn in, but too much negative camber shreads the inside of your tyres.

If they're like / / or \ / Have a wheel alignment done asap, as again it will cause un-even tyre wear and also affects your steering.

The rear has no camber adjustment.

You should try as much to have your fronts on a neutral camber, that is, like so | |

You can have a SLIGHT negative camber

like this / \ It does sharpen turn in, but too much negative camber shreads the inside of your tyres.

If they're like / / or \ / Have a wheel alignment done asap, as again it will cause un-even tyre wear and also affects your steering.

The rear has no camber adjustment.

They are like / / WITH a wheel alignement done....cause i have coil overs they "need" to have camber tops $_$;; :whistling: Enquiring with BB's Garage atm :whistling:

Photo shoot tonight again - shoppo :D

What time will you be a shoppo? :D

Pedders (Bulleen) camber kit (front) @ 125 stand alone... 220 installed + 4 wheel alignment... seems like a deal? ...what do you think guys?

*done - booked in at 8am Friday 24 :D *

i like what you have done to this car :)

Thanks mate! I do too! I've been experimenting via GT4 - i love the rims selection part and the adjustment of car height B) ... i'm crap at photoshop >_<;;

Bought a helmet off Ebay :toast: 50,000km service tomoz :spiteful: new oils :yahoo:

Edited by RME1