vtec yO!

if this is real and goes ahead, we are going to cop it from the honda boys :blink:

dont worry im sure there will be some toyota's in place to put them back into their box ;) ;) ;) ;)

Watch out bill. I had a feeling something like this would happen. lol.

Brian the n/a fiend.

my guess is Bangn lost in in the mountains and hit a Honda and all that remains is the engine. :P

Don't think Xoom has anything to worry about unless the Honda engine is getting a dose of forced induction.

I've seen K20A's that run 12's Brennden. I dunno, I'm scared lol.

in a tiny little Civic maybe... not a fat heavy corolla :rolleyes:

Watch out bill. I had a feeling something like this would happen. lol.

Brian the n/a fiend.

my guess is Bangn lost in in the mountains and hit a Honda and all that remains is the engine. :P

Don't think Xoom has anything to worry about unless the Honda engine is getting a dose of forced induction.

I've seen K20A's that run 12's Brennden. I dunno, I'm scared lol.

in a tiny little Civic maybe... not a fat heavy corolla :rolleyes:

It was in, of all things, an accord actually. Weird. Was in the states.

I'm taping a badger to my car still. 10kw atw gain.

shouldnt the vultures be questioning the fate of BanGn's 2zz by now? (if this does go ahead as implied) :P

i know a guy that is doing a job on one of these motors - F/I of course, but he forecasts 500hp atw with it...and i know you can get some serious N/A parts for these things too.

i must admit also that i love hondas, i previously owned a 93 integra vtir and the build quality was so much better than my sportivo 03 inside and out. the engine was strong and never caused me any issues and i loved hitting vtec.

dont get me wrong in saying all that i still like my sportivo and love lift, just wish it was better built as it would be an even better car.

but i still think its a b18c7 in that pic, looking at the sportivo though i still appears that the engine is still in he car.

shouldnt the vultures be questioning the fate of BanGn's 2zz by now? (if this does go ahead as implied) :P

i know a guy that is doing a job on one of these motors - F/I of course, but he forecasts 500hp atw with it...and i know you can get some serious N/A parts for these things too.

Nah don't need another 2zz. I already got a good one B)

But maybe the 1zz vultures are circling.......

crazy mofo brian if he is serious (which hopefully he isnt) is the conversion even possible?. Just get a DC2R mate, already had a legend, accord, civic and prelude so far before i got the stivo so far im still happy being a traitor and going yota for now :lol:

From a car value point of view this sort of swap is just like throwing a hell of a lot money to the wind as it really makes the value of the car decrease substantially. It's only really viable if you are planning on keeping the car forever.

Personally I hope common sense prevails and Bangn just puts it in an earlier model Civic shell instead of aborting a relatively new Sportivo.

But then maybe he has more money than he can poke a stick at!!!

sportivo still has the engine in it.... i think brian is just teasing us... besides i doubt the honda engine will fit without throwing quite a bit of money at it...

crazy mofo brian if he is serious (which hopefully he isnt) is the conversion even possible?. Just get a DC2R mate, already had a legend, accord, civic and prelude so far before i got the stivo so far im still happy being a traitor and going yota for now :lol:

:lol::lol: Hi five to BangN for stirring the pot...without needing to write anything at all in the first post!! ...next event : pic with Sportivo front bar off and turbo... Tur 2 da BO yO!!! :rolleyes: ;) i'm onto ya

*his uncle has an ITR :P *

Edited by RME1