some new stuff...

DSC01603_Small.jpg

DSC01604_Small.jpg

DSC01606_Small.jpg

DSC01609_Small.jpg

my new buddyclub p1 wheels.

also 215/40 for some reason doesn't rub. :blink:

got me a TRD lightened flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, too. the window of slip when moving off seems to be reduced have to hold the clutch for a bit longer at lower revs. other than that nothing too noticeable. more urgency and response from 3000rpm and lift is like phwoar. 1st gear is very much on the verge of losing traction in the dry when flooring it. 2nd gear tops out quicker, too, feels like its a shorter ratio. overall, the car feels more responsive and with a bit more urge. on one stretch of uphill road, i could even accelerate slowly whereas before, 6th would just hold speed.

:ph34r: :) thanks guys!!

those wheels set me back 1475 w/o tyres. i tried to get the centre caps for them but for some reason they couldn't get them :huh: i'm not too worried as long as its not hurting something. it's less weight, too! :P

the tyres are yokohama a539. the biggest pain in 215/40 is the load rating :(

verybadpeople.com huh, influx... ;) that's ok. i didn't make that avatar either. someone sent me that ages ago! :P

Shao glad to see the new wheels B) and rubber are finaly on mate ;) just a shame it couldnt of happened before I left :(

Looking V V Sexy (the rolla not U :P )

Influx - had a quick squiz at your ride one the link. Beleive it or not you and I have very similar tastes, even down to the decals on the bonnet ;) and as you say on the post your evil twin ;) this is very much the case when Shao and I get together in Brisbane. although he is the more sedate driver of the two of us I am the mad man :D

one thing i forgot to add. with the new flywheel, pressure plate and clutch, the shifts when cold are only a little notchy. but smooth as when warm. i dun have to slip the clutch like i used to to get round being stuck getting out of 1st and into 2nd. doesn't get stuck at all

Wow, i never expect the stivo to look this aggressive! Awesome mods man! :D I love the new grille and headlamp! :) Did you do it all by yourself? :rolleyes: oh about the headlamp, what was that cover-up part made of? and would u like to tell me where to get it? thanks alot man! once again, tasty looking car! :P :D