Spotted - QLD

spotted mick in his celica :P at about 6.50 at toowong? Lol fancy seeing that thing instead of the yaris HAHA

sure it was me? the Celica didn't leave the shed yesterday....

Spotted a red ZRE last night with gold rims and black plates just before the strathpine exit off the Bruce hwy.

It was pulled over by a red liberty cop car :(

Anyone on here?

that new fellow 38 try?? perhaps

pretty sure it was urs .... domokun sticker on your fuel lid and ur rims ... unless u have someone otu there trying to be like you HAHA it was on a wednesday dude

oh wednesday, then yeah that was meeee

Spotted this morning along the Bruce Highway on my way to Hervey Bay:

A new facelift Camry Altise, silver...

... complete with dark tinted windows, antenna stuck to upper left of rear window, and LED lights on the parcel shelf and in centre of dash. First Camry d-car I've seen.

Spotted DJKOR just around the corner from my place on Marshall Lane, Kenmore. I would tell you when, but I have been on holidays for a week, and the beer has removed my memory . . .

Spotted DJKOR just around the corner from my place on Marshall Lane, Kenmore. I would tell you when, but I have been on holidays for a week, and the beer has removed my memory . . .

Last time I was around that place was last Friday night/Saturday morning (2nd/3rd October). I was parked half on the kerb ON Marshal Lane. Was busy getting plastered at my mate's place across the road.

spotted andrew357 driving down ann st @ aprox 10m to 1 this arvo, i waved :)

For some reason you stuck out like all hell. Spotted you a mile away, It's hard to wave when you're on my left side, but I did try

spotted andrew357 driving down ann st @ aprox 10m to 1 this arvo, i waved :)

For some reason you stuck out like all hell. Spotted you a mile away, It's hard to wave when you're on my left side, but I did try

its mostly due to the pure awesomeness that radiates off me... haha, nah idk.. i wasnt dressed abnormally or anything.

I did see you wave back.

saw DJKOR and his nice Red Aurion in Hervey Bay today on Boat Harbour drive

Well fancy that. What a small world it is, LOL.

Yeah, it wasn't quite nice at first cause it was covered in dried salt water from the rain the other day. Had to run down to get some connectors for work and rinsed it down on the way back.

spotted Elgin's old TRD Aurion 11TRD waiting to turn out on to Wickham St from Homemaker City North in the Valley this afternoon around 4.45pm-5pm.

Also spotted on Wickham St. white lowered corolla sportivo with some nice shadow chrome dished mags around the same time heading in to the valley.

Just saw what was thought to be Elgin cruising around down here in Burleigh... I am probablly wrong, but it was a RED Evo 10 and had someone in it that looked like him :P lol :lol:

Evo

Spotted on the way home last night, a Green Machine Aurion... Not sure if it was anyone from here, but it had rimmage, and looked SICK B)

If you are on here, i was the Crazy Silver Corolla Driver waving at ya out the window down the highway lol :P

Evo

lol freaking spotted elegent in his ralliart colt :P only bcos he was taking his sweet ***** time getting off the driveway and i heard him call out my name as i drove passed ... lol