Spotted - NSW

it hailed today ?

spotted stock black facelift stivo in cabramatta and stock silver (???) facelift stivo in caltex petrol station near opposite Liverpool Megacenta.

yes, hailed for me in auburn around 5:30issh, i went through a massive puddle, my car ran like a dog for a couple km's, i think water soaked my cai :(

it hailed today ?

facelift stivo in caltex petrol station near opposite Liverpool Megacenta.

It hailed right there...

My car is... Meh.

Hows yours Prozak?

Cheers

didn't look, dnt wanna look, was little hail, I'll let u know tomorrow, more concerned about my cai suckin up water on parra rd, as soon as I went through a puddle ran like a dog for awhile, sounded bad too

I went through some GIANT puddles as well... I didn't notice any changes though and my CAI isn't even very well protected... (TRD).

Hmm... Yeah I only got small hail too, but damn. The damage is terrible.

Cheers

Edited by leviin

Been seeing a ZZE sedan around Granville lately in that bluey/grey colour with sportivo kit,lowered,wheels and grille with VIC plates.Looks so cool that car.

Tonight King Georges Rd black sportivo super low front end,stockies,rear sway and i think Koni yellows.

Spotted a silver pre-facelift corolla on parked on the side of St Johns Road in Cabramatta on numerous occasions (I've concluded that the owner lives there, a shame it's always parked outside though...).

I can't remember what it exactly has but i know it has some sort of kit and wheels =p

Anyone here own it?

Spotted (well, parked next to) dark blue ZZE122 Levin at Toyotafest, talked to him a fair bit but never got around to introducing myself :P

Had a TOCAU sticker along the side-skirt so definitely a member here

Shinny white Supra with HIDs on on Burwood road near intersection of Lieverpool Rd heading to Campsie direction around 6.45pm.

ANOTHER white supra with pink lined circle on the tyres (don't know what exactly they call it) near Burwood station around the same time! plate - "00 00 D0", had seen you a few times around the town.

AND a black rolla stivo parked at the service station opposite to Matthews Tyre in Campsie at 6.30 pm. I like the look of your car!

spotted [ROL7ER] (i think) white facelift corolla with bodykit.. looked like sportivo i guess +aftermarket rims.. parked the far end of plumpton marketplace near kfc yesterday or the day before?? hmm..

i see this car all the time around plumpton/rootyhill/mtdruitt

it hailed today ?

facelift stivo in caltex petrol station near opposite Liverpool Megacenta.

It hailed right there...

My car is... Meh.

Hows yours Prozak?

Cheers

didn't look, dnt wanna look, was little hail, I'll let u know tomorrow, more concerned about my cai suckin up water on parra rd, as soon as I went through a puddle ran like a dog for awhile, sounded bad too

no damage... :toast:

Saw WHITE TRD Aurion parked on liverpool st in the city. The first thing i did was checking the number plates bcz i thought the repairers are driving around in mine..... lol

Nice to see another white one...... Anyone around????

PS: dropped mine last week at AAMI bcz of a stupid accident......

Spotted (well, parked next to) dark blue ZZE122 Levin at Toyotafest, talked to him a fair bit but never got around to introducing myself :P

Had a TOCAU sticker along the side-skirt so definitely a member here

yep that was me