Spotted - NSW

black stivo, driving thru berala yesterday around 1pm-2pm

black VIP looking slammed camry, auburn yesterday

blue aurion, lowered, shiny silver grill, officeworks auburn yesterday 2pm?

Edited by Chrono Trigger

silver stivo, exchanged glances with driver... 95% sure iknow u lol

u went over the bridge i was turning right. lidcombe station 850am

It's probably stock.

spotted john (juvenile) parked on the grass on stacey street near canterbury road

almost forgot, spotted your white lower grille Will,white flash actually :P

Spotted a white Sportivo eastbound on Victoria Road, Ryde, near the speed camera about 10 minutes ago. Rego ended in ***-22Y, and it had rims and wingtips. Anyone here?

that's me rarely been spotted i think this is the 2nd time what color is ur stivo

Edited by mark2zz

It's probably stock.

yeah it was me..

spotted just then, black facelift rolla (ascent?) with fully tinted/darkened tailights and possibly on chromies(the were shiny)going along st johns rd, canley heights.. anyone here?

Yeah man, saw you coming that's why I cut in front bahahahaha :P

If only cars had like rear high-beams, then I could flash you back!

hehe umm could just flash ur brakes lights ;)

spotted at about 530pm at cabramatta woolies carpark, silver facelift stivo with wingtips... was horrified!.. saw a whole bunch of random stickers all over one side of the car on the doors. :o

spotted at about 530pm at cabramatta woolies carpark, silver facelift stivo with wingtips... was horrified!.. saw a whole bunch of random stickers all over one side of the car on the doors. :o

that must be tiet's car :lol:

oh i think it was, didnt look at the front but i remember seeing the back as it had facelift tailights and remember seeing in his thread that it was changed. lol

whats with the stickers? haha

spotted about 12pm on humehwy liverpool, red stivo with what looked like a modded front bar with no foggies and a 'sportivo' badge on the rear on the panel in the centre where u go to open the boot. anyone here?

Spotted a white Sportivo eastbound on Victoria Road, Ryde, near the speed camera about 10 minutes ago. Rego ended in ***-22Y, and it had rims and wingtips. Anyone here?

that's me rarely been spotted i think this is the 2nd time what color is ur stivo

Mine is a red facelift, titanium coloured 17s. I was in the right hand lane to turn into Charles Street.

oh i think it was, didnt look at the front but i remember seeing the back as it had facelift tailights and remember seeing in his thread that it was changed. lol

Defqon stickers covering up some love taps lol

LOL, nicee, quick fix and +10kw? hahah

LOL, nicee, quick fix and +10kw? hahah

ahahaha yes shamefully its my car =_="

was meant to get it fix awhile ago, but i cant go without my car :(

im just going to fix the whole side and respray the car :D not sure what colour yet though hahahah

spotted a red pre facelift corolla sportivo with eyelids and grill on woodville road opp the mercedes dealer at about 3.45?

looks good dude!

also, spotted silver facelift sportivo opp my house, good looking car boys!

Edited by blue-bear

Keep spotting this white corolla when I go to the gym at the Rooty Hill RSL and places around plumpton/rooty hill.. [EUR45N].. White corolla, kit, stands out i cant remember whats on it or what... will take a pic next time.