Spotted - NSW

stivo near lidcombe maccaz tonight, plates were something like TIN or T11NN

something to do with TIN ... anyone?

spotted the same stivo a few weeks ago, around canley heights area

Preface Black 'Stivo *APFxxx* Dawn Fraser Av, Olympic Park

Facelift Silver 'Stivo turning right off Birnie Av onto Edward Flack Av, Olympic Park

Preface Silver 'Stivo *DVLIIS* on Birnie av...... (Ed: Actually, not sure if this is a 'Stivo.... has skirts/bar/foggies etc but is debadged)

Always see lots of Rolla's around Homebush lol

Edited by Lukusis

this morning silver pre face rolla around 6:55am had white 5 spoke rims lowered and exhaust also had red p's, you were turning left onto kellicar rd anyone on here?

stivo near lidcombe maccaz tonight, plates were something like TIN or T11NN

something to do with TIN ... anyone?

this guy works with me.. i dont know if his one here..

spotted a red facelift tivo on Christina Ave in villawood..female driver...it was a last friday before 8AM

Edited by stock

damm they look shocking lol

:lol::lol: they still dont get any better looking

post-9535-127340550171_thumb.jpg

I stand corrected, was behind it on the M4 and this thing looks so fat on the go,these wheels actually have a perfect offset..

Fri afternoon flying up Homebush Bay a black pre-face sportivo, stock rims and super low APV*** If you are here you have something dragging under your car,plastic undertray or something.........

spot kenneth with his yellow foggies on yesterday around 3 15 ish ? on olympic drive heading towards rhodes, I honked the horn doubt u heard it and was raining pretty badlyyy...

Haha I didn't see you man! Was on my way into Uni.. How awful was the rain!

I would prolly flood this thread the amount of times that sexy blue vitz comes into view.

Please tell me you haven't placed any scratches on those rims :)

Spotted a nice looking Rolla with Lenso wheels today at Quay st, Chinatown in front of Harmony apartment. Plate BES 57*..

Spotted Phil (Jalapeno) yesterday along woodhouse drive, man your stivo looks so clean, even during the rain lol

haha SIFF!!!

thanks Charlie, it probs only looked clean because your eyes were still adjusting to the surroundings after i flashed you ;) (with the high beams that is...)

i love your lights!! i think after i get rid of my ugly wheels im going to have to invest in some HIDs, but yea man your car is looking great.

lol @ spotting in the same place again!!!

Spotted Phil (Jalapeno) yesterday along woodhouse drive, man your stivo looks so clean, even during the rain lol

haha SIFF!!!

thanks Charlie, it probs only looked clean because your eyes were still adjusting to the surroundings after i flashed you ;) (with the high beams that is...)

high beam is that what they call it lol

Spotted a Red pre face lift Stivo yesterday turning right on to Heathcote Road in Holsworthy/Wattle Grove plates started with LI something along

Spotted a few corolla sportivos today... spotted red facelift on windsor road at 230ish... spotted silver facelift on great western hwy... another red facelift sportivo at greenfield... and a white pre-facelift sportivo, black rims, blue wheel nuts...

haha SIFF!!!

i love your lights!! i think after i get rid of my ugly wheels im going to have to invest in some HIDs, but yea man your car is looking great.

lol @ spotting in the same place again!!!

LOL! they were only on for like a sec, i reckon the guy behind me copped it more haha, dude you gotta get HIDs gives it a completely different look, so true on spotting at the exact same place haha