Spotted - NSW

hahah thanks =_=" my friends had too much time and boredem on there hands..... everyones always like to me "oh so you drive the defqon car....)

ahaha how do you know richard?

ahhh so that was u! u were at sandys bday few weeks back??

ahahah yeah i was going to say hi, but didn't want to feel like an idiot ahhahaha

spotted preface lifted silver sportivo on hornsby drive turning on polding st then sackville rd

around 9-915pm

i think that was me lol, and it was the horsley drive? you were the one with the silver prefacelift tivo with euro plates right?

yeh dat would me wif the euro plates :D i jus finish work. and then i saw ur car NICE! lol

ahahha yeah i was going to wave but got lazy, then i tried to speed up to say hi but i had to turn haahhahaha

ahha mate, i didnt even notice ur car till i left! ahaha. eyes are veryy bad haha

a blue pre facelift tivo on australia ave Olympic Park this morning around 9:15 or so.

i think that was me ..... running late for work .... lol ..... did u spot the colour of the front grille by any chance ?

get your grille painted already bill! its been yrs hahah

lol ..... mate its the smiling assassin ;) ;) ;) ;)

a blue pre facelift tivo on australia ave Olympic Park this morning around 9:15 or so.

i think that was me ..... running late for work .... lol ..... did u spot the colour of the front grille by any chance ?

nah i didnt.. it was going to fast and i was walking to slow LOL

it was heading towards hill st tho.. i was walking to the CBA building.

nah i didnt.. it was going to fast and i was walking to slow LOL

it was heading towards hill st tho.. i was walking to the CBA building.

nope wasnt me then ..... thats too far up Aust Ave for where i was travelling that morning ...... funny i must have missed that stivo by a matter of mins as well .... lol

It was a Corolla-fest today... First a tidy white ZRE heading north on Homebush Bay Drive near the M4 at 6:30am, then a dumped black ZZE heading north only moments later. And then another modded Sportivo getting onto Mamre Road at St Marys about 5:10pm. Corollas everywhere!

spotted a blue facelift stivo with topstage eyelids at livo cemetry looking nice and low

thanx man just visiting for mothers day... i didnt catch what you were driving or see any other rollas?

did u see me or anyone else i was with?

Edited by 123R-Prozak

spotted a few nice ones around...

around 1130ish on the hume, heading from ctown to m7.. blue.. facelift im sure...

around 830ish on narellan rd a zre white looked nice heading west towards northern rd

spotted a blue facelift stivo with topstage eyelids at livo cemetry looking nice and low

thanx man just visiting for mothers day... i didnt catch what you were driving or see any other rollas?

did u see me or anyone else i was with?

i was driving my black preface stivo. i was parked futher in. i only saw your car while driving out.