Spotted - NSW

spotted will in his yellow is200 :P at toongabbie station turning right, i was in the white van that went pass !

Oh Hai!!!! *WAVES*

I'm always about that area as I work at Elders on the corner towards the railway overpass!

Spotted today on Station Road in Toongabbie a white 1ZZE with white wheels looked to me it had a au.toyotaownersclub.com.au sticker on the back window.

Spotted JVN11L this morning! Loving the new stance man! Did you hear my beep? I saw your indicators flash.. LOL

Two spottings,BG Pete and you :P

Thanks Kenneth,didn't hear your beep but yes gave you a flash,saw you the next day too,waved at you I was in a semi next to you on the Hume at Chullora,heard your exhaust too..

Also Mon Victoria St Wetherill Park ZZE122

Fri on M4 Parra a white ZRE hatch,garnish,I think black rims and roll call on the door.

spotted tiet at 7-10 pin bowling at fairfield, man those defqon stickers and ouch the side and rear bumper !

aahahhaha yeah i know it does :(....

but atleast my car stands out now lol

Spotted white facelift sportivo with Toyo r888 semis, wingtips and some bucket seats @ JDMST Eomm.

That would be Mark2zz...I am guessing you were in the Sportivo with the Bike on the roof?

Yep that would be me. I guess you were in the cappuccino lol.

Spotted white facelift sportivo with Toyo r888 semis, wingtips and some bucket seats @ JDMST Eomm.

That would be Mark2zz...I am guessing you were in the Sportivo with the Bike on the roof?

Correct...I'm surprised your saw it given the fact I was parked in corner near a whole bunch of hairdresses....I mean MX5 owners lol

Correct...I'm surprised your saw it given the fact I was parked in corner near a whole bunch of hairdresses....I mean MX5 owners lol

Haha I always see your car at JDMST meets, cant miss it despite the size! Also nice plates.

Haha I always see your car at JDMST meets, cant miss it despite the size! Also nice plates.

Thanks man! I original wanted KEI 660 but that was taken by someone that works for Autosalon. Plus given my size the plates suit the car well!

Edited by Cappuccino

Yesterday: 04/09/2010

Black stivo - park Road - Auburn - near sweets on queens approx 1030pm- i was parked two cars in front of you.

Today: 05/09/2010

silver stivo - Auburn - parked outside the coles carpark?

silver stivo - Auburn - clear tail lights - driving past Auburn bigw/coles carpark.

red stivo - vaughan street lidcombe - 630pm ish - JDM tail light mod...

Edited by Chrono Trigger

Spotted CME-LFT last night at good guys bankstown home central picking up his new TV...LOL....so random, also spotted a stock standard facelift stivo with wing tips regularly parked at bankstown home central aswell in front of fitness first....

Spotted JVN11L this morning! Loving the new stance man! Did you hear my beep? I saw your indicators flash.. LOL

Two spottings,BG Pete and you :P

Thanks Kenneth,didn't hear your beep but yes gave you a flash,saw you the next day too,waved at you I was in a semi next to you on the Hume at Chullora,heard your exhaust too..

Also Mon Victoria St Wetherill Park ZZE122

Fri on M4 Parra a white ZRE hatch,garnish,I think black rims and roll call on the door.

That would have to be ARIES john..