Spotted - NSW

Spotted cruzer just before down Rockdale way, I beeped as I turned left next to you.. Car looks great by the way, I'm sure it was you, can't be two that look like yours :toast:

haha yeh was me cars a lil dirty lucky it was darkish :P ur car is lookin awsome as usual :)

Yeah going into the carpark i was behind you needed to go the tobaconist, yours isnt lowered at all on blck rims am i right?

nope dont think that was me. i was heading to JW computers..

i got rims but they aint black ><

i think im the only corolla sportivo here with euro plates.

spotted a sportivo Aurion at anzac parade kingsford, ZR.00.0M?, on x'mas eve, with LEDs along the bot foggies line.. I gotta say, that didn't look very good..

spotted black preface stivo red plates and wing tips driving around padstow.

Probly me!

yeah i think it was you. lol you were too far ahead so i only could make out wingtips, red plate and tailight brake light mod.

you were taking the detour around to the other side? (stupid bridge work taking so long to finish!)haha

A stock black ZZE Sportivo in Nth Sydney with plates PBHAIR

and yesterday a black ZRE Ascent Sport with black/red rims, looked like 19"s and it looked freakin hot on the go...CJ ????