Spotted - NSW

OH THAT WAS YOU!!! hahahaha i beeped at you as well :P I thought you were Brendan... so many white zre's going around iono who's who.. apart from Will with his panda look lol

and yeh new wheels for me ;) didn't know you lived around there, was at my doctors place on that road

OH THAT WAS YOU!!! hahahaha i beeped at you as well :P I thought you were Brendan... so many white zre's going around iono who's who.. apart from Will with his panda look lol

and yeh new wheels for me ;) didn't know you lived around there, was at my doctors place on that road

Yeah that was me :)

Lol that's my doctor too ,

Man your rims look so phat on your car good job man .

Yeah thats true everyone is getting confused with all the white ZRE's

Maybe once my rims are on people will start to notice who I am plus my plates spell out kreezy :P

I didnt't even look at the plates -_- was trying to figure out if it was a corolla or not LOL

ahhh thanks mate :) just got them on yesterday haha phat as dailies!! posting specs in my thread atm

Luke (defyant) on horsely drive near killa burger villawood/carramar at round 9:30pm?

Was it you cause it had all of your lights , your DIY driving lights, angels and fog !

This morning on Rookwood Rd near Chullora a white ZRE hatch lowered, dark bronze or charcoal rims with black bonnet protector, looked good and gave a wave if your here

hey man that was me! driving home from the mrs place. didnt see ya dude! prolly half a sleep lol.

This morning on Rookwood Rd near Chullora a white ZRE hatch lowered, dark bronze or charcoal rims with black bonnet protector, looked good and gave a wave if your here

hey man that was me! driving home from the mrs place. didnt see ya dude! prolly half a sleep lol.

Cool, was about 7.40 I think,

Cool, was about 7.40 I think,

ye im always driving up n down rookwood . i was on the way to get my modellista lip painted

Spotted someone in a silver zze coming down carlingford road yesterday maybe around 6pm-ish?

Also spotted another zze rolla with first 3 digits (unsure of last 3) KEN _ _ _ ?

Spotted,

black and white AE86 with plates (AE851X).

On the m4 getting of penrith exit around 11pm was behind you most the time

looking good but where did your rear bumper go ???