Spotted - NSW

Spotted white Aurion with DRLs and Angel Eyes last night at Kingsford. Might have been Chris' not sure..

Nah not me. Might have been Luke's aka defyant. He lives round that area.

Spotted Illusive creeping through the BP servo into the Hooters carpark last night at ~11:30pm.

Yeah man that was me, were you the one filling up?

Saw a silver sportivo at the maccas with the number plate li11ft or something similar

White sportivo with yellow tint foggies, wing tips, stock wheels, lowered, rear skirt spotted fairfield neeta city car park tonight 8pm. See it every week almost. I think it may be Tiets?

Saw a silver sportivo at the maccas with the number plate li11ft or something similar

In the white GTi, yep. Was nursing the poor thing home as the clutch is pretty much gone, barely taking off on a flat surface atm :(

Your 'rolla looks nice man :) Was that an Angry bird dangling under your bumper? lol

White sportivo with yellow tint foggies, wing tips, stock wheels, lowered, rear skirt spotted fairfield neeta city car park tonight 8pm. See it every week almost. I think it may be Tiets?

ahahah yeah man it was me my gf works at woolworths and i pick her up after she finishes most times

ahahah yeah man it was me my gf works at woolworths and i pick her up after she finishes most times

Bro.. I work there too

LOLOLOL

Think i've might of seen you come in.. you with Erika? Can't think of anyone else that gets picked up

Edited by Brendan94

In the white GTi, yep. Was nursing the poor thing home as the clutch is pretty much gone, barely taking off on a flat surface atm :(

Your 'rolla looks nice man :) Was that an Angry bird dangling under your bumper? lol

Thanks mate!

Yeah it's an angry bird ahaha. Talking about flat surfaces.. seen the driveway into that BP from the street? LOL. Car goes on 3 wheels going up that..

Edited by Brendan94

Bro.. I work there too

LOLOLOL

Think i've might of seen you come in.. you with Erika? Can't think of anyone else that gets picked up

ahhaah yeah thats right man i think i saw you facing the shampoo on the front end yesterday? lol ive seen your car a few times love the way it looks

Nice shot Rob! the toyota's have the better front end for sure! i get to check em out every other day when i drop to toyota @ carringbah

Spotted a Red 86 at Macquarie Shopping Centre on Monday. Vic plates, same plates as TGA magazine's 86 cept for the last digit. Probably a demo/PR car.

That's my third 86 spotting already T.T :mellow:

Edited by Jims Bond

Spotted someone in a greyish modded Yaris in Thornleigh area. Had gunmental-ish rims and a Netz badge on the front? I was on Duffy Avenue waiting to turn left lane onto Pennant Hills Rd and you were in the right lane.

Spotted JVN11L on wattle street around 1 am best looking auris :)

. Wasn't me, went to check my garage when I saw this Sun morning , phew still there :D must have a twin then, need to spot it too