Spotted - NSW

Was at Waitara Macca's tonight, from 9:30 - 10pm-ish. Saw red corolla sportivo with number plates 0H84BY and had a really nice rear spoiler! Also had a tocau sticker on the rear window! I've seen this stivo at this macca's before too! I was eating inside too lol, so I might have been sitting near you! :P

waitara? thats my area :P ive never seen the red one before ahah

@Noodlez: Yeah I live in Westleigh, so pretty close to Waitara! I'm go there sometimes, but the last 2 times I went at night the red stivo was there! Looks really good, I know he's a member cos he had the tocau website on his rear window! :P

Spotted a TRD Auron on the bridge over Epping station at 2:30pm today, had red number plates, personalised.. think the number plates had a B and 88 somewhere in there, also had slim window visors.. it looked really nice! :D

spotted a black aurion with black rims on coronation parade around 12ish yesterday

first two letters of the number plate were GB

Spotted a nice black rolla today @ Harrys tempe, had b4tman plates was with a film crew, anyone know?

yeah that was me lol. Was doing a video shoot for a RTA MyPlates campaign.

Thought I saw Cuong's car at the JDM meet tonight but it was his twin minus the garnish and wheels.

Hey Rob!

That was me! :D I was parked next to Seby123's rolla! :)

spotted a light blue mica prefacelift zre hatch with LED tailights and rear lip at chatswood westfields tonight

Hey Andy!

That was me haha! I've got the TTE rear skirt and smoked LED tail lights! :P

Were you also inside Chatswood Westfield or were you driving by? :)