Spotted - NSW

spotted a light blue mica prefacelift zre hatch with LED tailights and rear lip at chatswood westfields tonight

Hey Andy!

That was me haha! I've got the TTE rear skirt and smoked LED tail lights! :P

Were you also inside Chatswood Westfield or were you driving by? :)

Ohh haha i thought the car looked familiar, thought it was you at the start but when i took a look at your display pic you didnt have the smoked leds so wasn't sure.

I was in westfields having dinner.

spotted a light blue mica prefacelift zre hatch with LED tailights and rear lip at chatswood westfields tonight

Hey Andy!

That was me haha! I've got the TTE rear skirt and smoked LED tail lights! :P

Were you also inside Chatswood Westfield or were you driving by? :)

Ohh haha i thought the car looked familiar, thought it was you at the start but when i took a look at your display pic you didnt have the smoked leds so wasn't sure.

I was in westfields having dinner.

lol fair enough, and yeah I just put on my tinted LEDs last week, haven't gotten a chance to take a new pic and put it up on the forums yet! :P

I was having dinner at Grill'd lol :) anyway man, good spotting! :D

Cheers mate Ty, flashed back but wasn't sure why :P then as you went into the tunnel it dawned on me :) Jesus that's a big truck!

Your passenger looked a bit confused when I flashed, that was one of the small ones Luke, slummin it yesterday

red rav4 , with some nice dark red/black rims on woodville rd turning off into maccas @ merrylands

silver camry , with mazda wheels lol on woodville rd

light/white blue corolla, black rims and yellow calipers , (blacknyellowblacknyellow !!!) @ bankstown centro , had red P's

Tonight around 9:45pm spotted a Red Sportivo parked outside Waitara McDonalds, with (www.toyotaownersclub.com.au) sticker on the rear window - Red Number Plate 0H 84 BY I think?

At 10pm on Pennant Hills Road, I was in the right turning bay opposite Thornleigh Caltex, I saw a silver facelift ZZE122R, looking absolutely mint and nice exhaust as he zoomed past me! Red number plate RO11ER! :D

Spotted Charlie parked outside his work on thursday :)

I'll come in & say hi if I see your car this week when I decide to finally get my greens!

Edited by Brendan94

Spotted 05 white Corolla Sportivo [AWG42M] on Wattle St heading into the City on Saturday. I remember seeing these plates in a members thread yoinks ago!