Spotted - NSW

'blood orange' aurion going round western suburbs lately .

-stock height with phat wheels, Vip grille

ill try and get a photo when i see it

Spotted again.

P.s. if your on here your missus is beautiful !

Edited by simplyvandinh

John in his truck holy shiiit you dnt lie when u say its big ahaha

haha , had a bigger one all of last Month, must take you ages to get home, traffic was sh!t all day yesterday

John in his truck holy shiiit you dnt lie when u say its big ahaha

haha , had a bigger one all of last Month, must take you ages to get home, traffic was sh!t all day yesterday

Yesterday was alright got home in half an hour

Spotted grey zre with set of 17s & lowered on springs by looks of it. Parked next to me at kks, doubt anyone here though. Spotting quite alot of zre's getting around with the normal wheels/lowerings in fairfield/liverpool area lately.

lol spotted rob at cooks hill (ZR6XY)

also spotted a black aurion , lowered with black wheeels and red lip (or edge) @ cabbramatta , had green P's

lol spotted rob at cooks hill (ZR6XY)

yep finally put a face to the name even if it was only 10secs hahaha

might have spotted Rob a week or two back on Wallgrove Rd. This was like 530am in the morning lol.

Wouldn't be me, I don't see the light of day till 10am haha

Spotted a white zre152 on Burwood Road on Easter Sunday in the evening (5:30pm-ish), turned into the shopping arcade carpark area.. had a silver TRD badge on it, black rear diffuser (I think), had a really nice exhaust and some possibly pointy looking things on the roof! (Look similar to Will's (A.Rice) rolla, but not him though).. I was on Burwood Road too and I waved at you lol...

Also on Easter Sunday, towards the later part of the night (11:30pm-ish), I was at the lights on Pennant Hills Rd in Carlingford... saw a well modded silver zre152 (pre-facelift).. it was turning right from Carlingford Road onto Pennant Hills road -> had black rims, had some nice lights, didn't get much else of a glimpse.. :D

Spotted white zre red p plater with plates ilusiv turning off m4 onto cumberland tonight

Yeah man that was me lol, were you in the white tivo with plate 'trolla'?

Yeah that was me haha. Spotted you few times around the livo area before, car looks good man

Spotted white zre red p plater with plates ilusiv turning off m4 onto cumberland tonight

Yeah that was me haha. Spotted you few times around the livo area before, car looks good man

Yeah bro seen the car before too! Saw it kks maccas on night in drive thru lol. Sitting pretty low..

Yeah bro seen the car before too! Saw it kks maccas on night in drive thru lol. Sitting pretty low..

ah yeah, some say its not low enough! but its sitting comfortably to clear half of the speed humps haha