Spotted - NSW

Spotted a black Sportivo with CR Kais? yesterday at Cabra HJ Carwash. Looking nice man!

yea that was me. your the silver one ? if so, looking good with those dish rims.

Yep thats me. Ahaha. Thanks man. Just wondering did you get your c-one tips moulded on? Or did you do them yourself? I got them sitting in the boot just collected dust. Need them on. Ahaha

i just use them screw they gave you. moulding it will set you back abit.

Spotted a black Sportivo with CR Kais? yesterday at Cabra HJ Carwash. Looking nice man!

yea that was me. your the silver one ? if so, looking good with those dish rims.

Yep thats me. Ahaha. Thanks man. Just wondering did you get your c-one tips moulded on? Or did you do them yourself? I got them sitting in the boot just collected dust. Need them on. Ahaha

i just use them screw they gave you. moulding it will set you back abit.

Does it sit flush? If it does I might as well chuck them on now. Ahaha

Spotted a white sportivo with green Ps @ cabra road 11:50pm tonight at the lights where the soccer field is. Not sure if on forums though. Meh got fined for my foggies tonight :( lol

were you driving with fogs on ?

Saw a new Camry this evening, looks ok.

there's one around my area where i live and the front and sides of the car is fine, it's those bloody rear lights that just make me go "wtf"...they should of just copied the current accord euro back look and i'm sure it would of been decent looking overall.

spotted xoom today on epping road in north ryde. Fix those mirrors!!!

LOL ..... the chrome dome too much for u ..... lol .... yeah i been meaning to but wat do u do .... no time for it ..... was this at the lights getting onto lane cove rd ?

Spotted a neat white Aurion with TRD badged grill (no Toyota badge) on black rims with standard yellow plates (couldnt see rego) on Carlingford Road, Midson Road lights, at Epping around 3:40.

Edited by jamesybong

Spotted "ZZE122" on Lane Cove Road last night around 9:30pm. Not sure if he is a forum member :D

Yep thats Dennis ..... havent seen him on the forum much lately though.

Spotted "ZZE122" on Lane Cove Road last night around 9:30pm. Not sure if he is a forum member :D

hey Bill I read the forum almost everyday mate, but I dont post much nowdays

hey Bill I read the forum almost everyday mate, but I dont post much nowdays

nice number plate :lol:

Saw a new Camry this evening, looks ok.

there's one around my area where i live and the front and sides of the car is fine, it's those bloody rear lights that just make me go "wtf"...

thats what i said when i saw the pictures .

how much they going for ?

spotted xoom today on epping road in north ryde. Fix those mirrors!!!

LOL ..... the chrome dome too much for u ..... lol .... yeah i been meaning to but wat do u do .... no time for it ..... was this at the lights getting onto lane cove rd ?

it was just as you pasted under the victoria road overpass that epping road is under, about 70m before top ryde shopping centre.

ZR6XY a couple of cars behind me on The Cumberland then the M4.

OHY-34H i think the plates were... black sportivo dumped on work meisters (i think) at Parramatta. It was so low that the skirts were almost touching the ground.

ZR6XY a couple of cars behind me on The Cumberland then the M4.

Now that I think back I remember seeing your car in front of me. Always forget its you though.