Silver '03 Sportivo

GtiRboy

Hi people,

This is my first post, i decided to join this forum cause alot of users here have the same car as me ( which i only just bought but yeah) :D So i thought i'd make a post and you guys can give me comments and whatnot!

It's a 2003 Corolla Sportivo, 22000k's on the clock and is beautiful!

Currently its rolling on 17" AMG chromies, which i dont like too much and plan to change them/sell them soon as i also got the original wheels with the car(original wheels only done 300k's if someones interested in buying them or the AMG's )

Its also been lowered i think about an inch or two with king springs(also have original springs only done 300k's if anyones interested :P ), it doesn't look that low, but with a few people in the car it tends to scrub on some bumps, and i dont like scrubbage, anyone else scrubbing>??

I plan to get a nice CAI, headers, exhaust etc, then some suspension components etc, and maybe a few cosmetic things also like sports grill and all that rice crap, maybe some people here can suggest a few things? i've noticed quite a few of you guys have aem(sp?) cai's, i cant find them anywhere i look, yet i suppose i havent searched yet.

I only have one picture at the moment but i will try and get some more from different angles etc.

So anyway, leave some comments or whatnot

Cheers,

Chris

oh and im interested in meeting up with some other sportivo owners sometime, i live int he campbelltown area (don't worry im not a derro westie :rolleyes: )

dsc00057mediumrg7.jpg

• 4 months later...

Well guys,

here's a bit of an update on my ride..

I had an accident in it..nothing major but enough to bend the back axle/hub assembly, and scratch up my car and rims a little bit..

Sooo insurance said i had to find another set of rims.. and as the car was at the smash repairers, i wasnt really able to roll rims up next to it, so i took a guess, bought the advanti medusas, and hoped they would suit..

I'm not in love with them yet, but we'll see how things go!! If not, then i'll sell them to a lucky tocau member at a pretty decent price!

Sorry for the craphouse picture!

Pic -

1021274largeoh3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

lol i wish i was cleaning underneath it.

I was doing the brake fluid and whatnot, and then hosed down the brakes and stuff just in case i spilt any fluid..

Although, i'm thinking about cleaning underneath it pretty soonish