TRD CAI

Hi KoroLa883,

Speak to Bruce from TRD sales in NZ. Let him know your from the Aus toyota owners club forum and that we sent you his way. He will look after you.

Cheers

Bill

Mate i would give him a buzz as last time i spoke with him he said he does respond to emails but sometimes it can be a little delayed as he usually gets flooded with them. So depends how much of a rush u in ? But seriously if ur keen id call him as u can organise it there & then on the spot.

hey guys,

im thinking abt getting the TRD CAI too, but do u think i shud wait till toyota has its recalls first..??

I think you all should wait for the recall. At least give it till August/September then decide.

and traditionally the exchange rate between usd and aud is better for us after july and into the end of the year.

the trd cai is made by trd usa.

I would not wait for the recall. Who knows when this will happen also the exchange rate is resonable at the moment. It could go down anytime.

Well prophesised. The Yankee $$$ has risen in value considerably overnight due to their interest rate announcement.

We'll keep our price on the CAI static for now if any of you are keen.

cheers

Bruce.

korola go with bruce. he will take care of you. if there are any problems afterwards it should be easier to deal with bruce than usa that is why we have distributors.

korola go with bruce. he will take care of you. if there are any problems afterwards it should be easier to deal with bruce than usa that is why we have distributors.

yeah, i agree with that. sometimes the real pain is after getting the stuff and having crap aftersales.

• 4 years later...