Sydney ---> terrigal Day Time Monthly Meet - Sunday 26th November - 10am

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah great meet guys, loved the twisties!! Too bad the men in blue had to spoil the day for a few. :( n lol at some of George's pics.

Explain the story to me andy?

yeah today was a heaps good day! sorry guys that i didnt come back to thornleigh maccas to say bye, i had to drop my brother off in dee why.

anyway, mad run through the old pac bill!!

oh and corzza, i think someone got defected for having black indicators or something, not sure if anyone else got anything...

yeah today was a heaps good day! sorry guys that i didnt come back to thornleigh maccas to say bye, i had to drop my brother off in dee why.

oh and corzza, i think someone got defected for having black indicators or something, not sure if anyone else got anything...

good to meet you bro!

defect for black indicators!?! :blink:

cops i tell you!

good to meet you bro!

cops i tell you!

the guy had no tread

when i seen the cops.. i thought we were all busted!

Kilcare013.jpg

Kilcare014.jpg

Kilcare015.jpg

Kilcare016.jpg

good to meet you bro!

cops i tell you!

the guy had no tread

when i seen the cops.. i thought we were all busted!

Who was it? And where was he defected?

Great cruise people :)

I should have called you guys to let you know there was a bike copper pulling onto the old Pac just as I drove past. The Freeway was packed... all the way to Wollongong too... Bloody Sunday drivers :P

Great day out (liitle pink though, but I'll survive), turned for home at Kariong though because I wasn't exactly up for an extra hour of driving into Thornleigh and back. Other things highlighted included the blatant fact that my car needs an exhaust and suspension (exhaust'll probably come these holidays though), and that some people are still at Killcare waiting for their burgers

Oh, and AE102 sedans are significantly lower in roof height than the average ZZE122 hatch, on stock suspension. Even compared to one dropped on it's guts, it still looked lower.

OK heres my pics and a few videos from today.

All the pics can be found in this album.

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album22

This is the video from Killcare beach where we practiced a bit of rock climbing.

Bills flywheel

And the Corolla walk through

My highlights

Not everyone is in this pic as not all people wanted to risk climing up the rocks. Thanks to Sam for setting the camera up.

CIMG4327_Large.jpg

At the lights just before hitting the F3

CIMG4223_Large.jpg

Photoshoot at killcare Beach

CIMG4266_Large.jpg

Another angle at Killcare Beach.

CIMG4265_Large.jpg

Heading home on the twistys run at the Pacific Highway.

CIMG4340_Large.jpg

great drive guys and gals

wish I was feeling a bit better :S

i'll be very interested to get a hold of all the photos from everyone to include in my lilttle porduction (can only make it goo if you give me the foto's!)

just pm a link or send it to my MSN (it auto accepts most files zip / rar / avi / wmv)

Great work to all camera people involed :D

cheers

Awesome day guys and gals !!! Great turn out (25 vehicles).

Was my first cruise and eagerly awaiting the next - hopefully will be sooner than the burgers arrived - a man coulda died on Killcare Beach of starvation - more brownies next time Pete !!

Thanks to all that organised :clap: Mish etc and Sam for leading the way :clap: Great pics for the album too. I reckon there were a few soiled seats when we came off the last bend of the Ol' Pacific Hwy to see the boys in blue doing inspections. Bugger to the fella that got a blue slip for the blinkers and tread.

Cheers all - I'm off to rub in more sunburn cream....opps. Shoulda listened to Mish's advise of slip slop slap :blink:

:idea: PS - the more people with CB,s the better - safer and less wrong turns

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album22

can some1 tell me who the guy is with the white shirt and sunnies in the CIMG4249 (Large) in that photo please (Page 4) i was talking to him at a dealer and i didnt know he was on here

Thats George aka Redliner

nice to see the locals are friendly

pity they cant spell fa99ot

That's wat made it so funny lol

I ddint know ppl got pics of that hahaha

anyhow, great cruise- good to see some new faces and some peeps i hadnt seen in a while.

thanks to the guides and organisers!