new rims

Rolla_Boy

hey guys tommorow im guna go to a shop on horsley drive just before hume highway called top ten for 17 inch rims there charging me $1250 for 17 inch with everything included and install, i reckon its good..... i cant remember which one it was in the photo :P one of em

anyone been there and experienced there quality

post-2416-1165886215_thumb.jpg

post-2416-1165886225_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolla_Boy

looking good mate just needs a huge dumpage on them lol and why are u eyelids black?? looks weird paint em silver ;)

nah stands out more , ive seen silver eyelids looks ****. ill tint my lights to. ye lowered badly lol after new year ill do everything

i agree with kaze... paint em silver or else they look more like eyebrows...not eyelids.... ;)

i think a few ppl on here have silver corollas with eyelids and it looks the goods

btw nice rims :D should look a lot better once lowered

can i ask where this new trend of black wheels on silver and black cars has come from??

cos personally i think its f*ckin terrible... i dont see the point in black wheels why not keep your stock steelies if u want black cos people cant see em anyway.

but im not having a go at anyone, its just a personal opinion, i think the silver wheels on the black facelift posted up (Jaze's car) looks sweet.

so what do u black on silver people like about it?

black just suits silver for me, i duno about black on black... 3 reasons to answer your question, 1st im not getting chrome, 2nd to me black suits silver and 3rd reason i changed from stock is because i wanted a larger size

offcourse you can see black wheels on a silver car, not on a black car you cant lol

Edited by Rolla_Boy

can i ask where this new trend of black wheels on silver and black cars has come from??

cos personally i think its f*ckin terrible... i dont see the point in black wheels why not keep your stock steelies if u want black cos people cant see em anyway.

but im not having a go at anyone, its just a personal opinion, i think the silver wheels on the black facelift posted up (Jaze's car) looks sweet.

At least you cant see the brake dust with black, and black on black looks sweet, it gives it the stelth look.

The black looks nice with the polished lip.

The look is very common in the US.

Below is a car from the 9th Gen forum they have the best sedans.

C0227.jpg

I went silver in silver for my car but looking to change that.

Cheers,

Gazoom

have an idea what your guna get?

Edited by Rolla_Boy

The black looks nice with the polished lip.

The look is very common in the US.

Below is a car from the 9th Gen forum they have the best sedans.

C0227.jpg

I went silver in silver for my car but looking to change that.

Cheers,

Gazoom

have an idea what your guna get?

sw4.jpg

In shadow crome or black

Edited by GAZOOM

At least you cant see the brake dust with black

I agree with you Mick but you just got owned white-wheel-boy!

I like how you are being different, I wonder how it will look once you paint the lip black as well :D :D Car will have a goatie haha :P :P

But your car looks nice rolla boy, after its lowered it will have a mean stance.

Gazoom if you are going to get those APEC APACHE rims go to St George tyres, they do an awesome deal on those rims. Think it was $950

Edited by JAZE55