¸¸,ø¤ºShow Us Your Photographyº¤ø,¸

ChArMs_RT142

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought syd was supposed to get the best view of it .... camberra wouldnt be that much different would it....

there was lots of cloud cover so i was a bit worried - but they came out ok ;) lucky i have some idea of my camera and what it can do :D although, i underestimated the battery life and it died during the last pic

i thought syd was supposed to get the best view of it .... camberra wouldnt be that much different would it....

there was lots of cloud cover so i was a bit worried - but they came out ok ;) lucky i have some idea of my camera and what it can do :D although, i underestimated the battery life and it died during the last pic

not too sure.... but it certainly didnt get very red here and there isnt any cloud cover.

sorry this is late.. the wife was checkin her friendster :P

without further or doo. (however you spell that..)

COMING STRAIGHT OUTTA THE VIEW FROM MY BACKYARD..

THE MOON

DSCF1828.jpg

DSCF1830.jpg

DSCF1831.jpg

DSCF1832.jpg

DSCF1833.jpg

DSCF1835.jpg

Edited by JJCRU23R

"When in rome, do as the romans do."

in this case, we were in the philippines.

they dont use seatbelts there! they dont even have speed limits there!?! not round the places my relatives live in anywayz... so obviously that means theres no such thing as a baby seat there either. my kid was climbing over everyone while taking long drivez up all round mindanao. hes already got a fascination with wheels and driving... no idea where he gets that from... :P

anywayz.. more often than not, he crawls his way over to the front passenger seat to get a decent view... wouldnt advise this for anyone else.. definately not encouraging this in anyway but as i said at the start of this post... "when in rome"...

DSCF1804.jpg

DSCF1805.jpg

DSCF1806.jpg

DSCF1807.jpg

Cash + Meguiars + 2.5 hours time = some pics taken on my crappy 2 yr old Olympus C310 camera......tried to take some good pics some turned out ok...hard with a camera that has bugger all settings to adjust etc.........getting a panasonic TZ3 soon......10 X optical zoom and strong solid lense in a tiny cam.....perfect for africa safari in dec...ne ways heres afew of the pics i took.

cheers......please give feedback and comments......as long as its not too harsh....:)

post-3050-1188949886_thumb.jpgpost-3050-1188949898_thumb.jpgpost-3050-1188949912_thumb.jpgpost-3050-1188949923_thumb.jpgpost-3050-1188949923_thumb.jpgpost-3050-1188949957_thumb.jpg post-3050-1188949976_thumb.jpgpost-3050-1188949996_thumb.jpg

post-3050-1188949942_thumb.jpg

eyy jaderd i cant have a look at your pics. might just be my comp. well heres a few photos i took yesterday from the photo shoot. and it was pitch black. was impressed with how bright the photos came out. using a NIKON D70s.

19tr8.jpg

16rm6.jpg

11ux9.jpg

Edited by sinan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...