Evo X - production model

There will also be the introduction of a lower spec version (Think Base WRX specs) which will be equiped to price directly with the base WRX, I've seen pics and it's only a slightly toned down version of the Evo (Smaller wing/wheels etc) where as the Evo as pictured above will still carry more power and all the really good driveline goodies.

hrmm yer i can wait till this comes out so the evo IX will be cheaper for me to buy :D :lol: but this looks animal anyhow and i think i got a magazine at home about the new wrx and evo the evo is gonna have a whole range apparantly lyk hatch wagon 4wd thats wat i heard but its not gonna be turbos i dont think lyk the evo and the wrx is gonna have a hatch back style WRX to it and it looks awsome

agreed with Canberracamry Toyota should make somthing to compete with the WRxs & Evos,Why not release the current ARC toyota corolla 4wd EVEN BETTER like a Fensport Corolla 2.0ltr turbod all pawed monster?? Imagine that........hmmmm :rolleyes: :D Oh no bles in me dacks again,Weve got two WRXs in my family,A couple of friends evos (ranging from three to the nine)I love the new the X,Its looks crazy,sexy & cool ,Towels anybody ?? :lol:

looks nice, dont you reckon the wrecked the rear

Rear-end looks too much like an Alfa.....on an Alfa, it looks alright, but definitely doesn't suit the Evo

Toyota dont have a market for performance cars in australia - apparently.

Dont hold your breath on toyota bringing out a real performance rolla or any other model.

PS im saving too Tom