[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

So there's nothing on Saturday morning, just be at Homebush at 3pm?

SLEEP IN! :yahoo:

that's going to be cleaning time for me :(

I'll need all morning to clean all the road kill etc off the front of my car unless I ride up Northy's a55 all the way.... :toast:

After all bugs seem to love black cars more than silver ones.....

the QLD guys decided that i would go in front and take all the bugs/birds/wildlife/people on the wrong side of the road so that their cars would be cleaner then mine when we got there... <_< :help:

*Pat*

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the QLD guys decided that i would go in front and take all the bugs/birds/wildlife/people on the wrong side of the road so that their cars would be cleaner then mine when we got there... <_< :help:

If u give me ur GPS i'll drive in front :P

Edited by DHC09

Question Mish....or whoever else is organising this meet who else is invited to this meet?? For e.g: Sydney rolla club, toymods, Oz Honda, Oz mits, nizsilvia etc... or any of the other clubs in Sydney??

Question Mish....or whoever else is organising this meet who else is invited to this meet?? For e.g: Sydney rolla club, toymods, Oz Honda, Oz mits, nizsilvia etc... or any of the other clubs in Sydney??

This is a meet for Toyota Owners Club....

oooooooooo...the lines have been drawn indeeeed.

I actually agree on a few counts. This is special and kinda inward focused. Everyone gets to meet everyone finally.

well some business just came up... i MIGHT not make it to the villawood/aquagolf thing... i'll definently make it to the show n shine... but i'll try to get around it n make it to the whole meet :blink::nopity::blink:

Edited by d_ice

I was of the belief that Saturday was for the club and Sunday was for whoever wanted to go for a drive.

I was of the belief that Saturday was for the club and Sunday was for whoever wanted to go for a drive.

yep!! the saturday is a more tocau thing as the trophies have our logo on it. the sunday is just a drive.......anyone with a toyota is more then welcome to come :D

only a few more days ppl!!! lets hope the weather holds up!!

please read the info thread again for any updates as the weekend fast approaches.

What if it rains? Will the SnS be moved somewhere else?

yes, all the info is on the info thread everyone please check the info thread before leaving the house on the weekend as all updates are posted in there.

lucida- it will be moved into the d!ck smith power house in the under cover car park on parramatta rd -lidcombe . at the same time 3pm. approximately 5 mins from the homebush location.

for those who have cb's. channel 20 we'll be on.

its bucketing down as we speak right now and i doubt the rain will last over the weekend but still fingers crossed. lets hope for a nice and sunny day.

Doesn't look promising. :(

Forecast for Friday

Dangerous surf conditions developing. Rain increasing with heavy falls likely. Chance thunderstorm. Fresh to strong east to southeast winds.

Precis: Rain increasing. Windy.

City: Min: 13 Max: 16

West: Min: 11 Max: 15

Saturday Rain. Locally heavy falls possible. Windy.

City: Min: 13 Max: 15

West: Min: 11 Max: 15

Sunday A few showers.

City: Min: 13 Max: 17

West: Min: 9 Max: 17

if it does rain on SUNDAY does anyone have any possible suggestions?

like and alternate routes we could take or something else we can do?

:help: that weather forecast doesn't look so good

I suggest to pack an umbrella.

The drive there itself isn't bad in the wet, just be careful through McCarrs Creek which can get slippery from the tree sap over the road. There are a few shelters at Palm Beach itself too, but I'm hard pressed to think of anywhere where there is decent undercover space for heaps of people... in that area at least.

seeing as it looks like rain miikey's dad has suggested we use this as one of our re grouping points and a good place to stretch out legs and get a bite to eat for lunch.....its just near the spit bridge and his mate owns the shop there on the beach.

looks good!!

EARTH.jpg

Have you got an address Mish?

I still think Sunday we should be OK. Scattered showers at the worst.

Saturday is the issue. The planned events for Saturday night pretty much suck in the wet as they are all in the open too.

we enter the car park via sandy bay rd. which is just near the spit bridge.

the shop sells hot food where we can grab some lunch before heading up to north head for re- grouping / lookout and the final leg of the cruise.

clontarf.jpg

To all the Queensland guys heading down, I wish I could tag along, but have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Oh, and don't give the southerners an inferiority complex ... we still want to be able to chat with them next week! :whistling:

Looking forward to seeing the pics/video/TROPHIES! :toast: