[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

The weather is starting to look better! :D

Saturday Rain easing. Windy.

City: Min: 13 Max: 15

West: Min: 11 Max: 15

Sunday A few showers.

City: Min: 13 Max: 17

West: Min: 9 Max: 17

I think we should be fine for the weekend. Little bit of shower isn't a problem. Not the ideal weather for a polish for show and shine :(

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the ideal weather for a polish for show and shine :(

In the divine words of Pete:

"I blaady hate raynnn! It awlwahys ends up mecking the cawr go awl blaady sludgy from wexing ut! Thin it looks lark complaat shyte!"

Rob your avatar is a bit...

...factual? Yes I know. I was going to make up a funny one, but I thought pointing out the facts was more appropriate in this case sir. I think we're all getting sick of Nelson being a smarty pants.

The rain makes a freshly waxed car all gluggy. Pete hates that. I was attempting to type in a fresh SA accent.

ok guys..im in a bit of a pickle!!! no licence, and my car also being in the smash repairs means - no way for me to get anywhere this wknd!!!

GTIRBOY NEEDS YOU!!! :ph34r: (pretend there's a picture of that dude pointing at you :P)

I live in the campbelltown area, and would very much like to be there tommorow and tommorow night, is anyone able to pick me up from mine? or i can probably get dropped anywhere such as camden,narellan, campbelltown anywhere near those areas. could possibly even catch a train maybe?? I will pay petrol moneys if you wish, or buy you lunch or whatever!

Please pm me asap!!!

Thanks guys,

Chris

ok guys..im in a bit of a pickle!!! no licence, and my car also being in the smash repairs means - no way for me to get anywhere this wknd!!!

GTIRBOY NEEDS YOU!!! :ph34r: (pretend there's a picture of that dude pointing at you :P)

I live in the campbelltown area, and would very much like to be there tommorow and tommorow night, is anyone able to pick me up from mine? or i can probably get dropped anywhere such as camden,narellan, campbelltown anywhere near those areas. could possibly even catch a train maybe?? I will pay petrol moneys if you wish, or buy you lunch or whatever!

Please pm me asap!!!

Thanks guys,

Chris

pm'd

:D

apparently there is a plan B if its raining..

i dont want to tell lies, but i read that its a carpark 5 mins from the meeting spot... undercover... in lidcombe...

can someone confirm the plan B details?

yes as mentioned in the info thread it will be at the D!CK SMITH POWERHOUSE CARPARK ON PARRAMATTA RD -LIDCOMBE. its just near the reading cinema and is a new complex with only 2 shops opened.....the car park is undercover and huge!!. :D

it will still be @ 3pm :D

see you all there!!

oh remember too that it will only be in the carpark should it be like today and be raining hard.....if there is no rain then it will still be in the blaxland riverside park on jamieson st homebush same time :D

this weather is getting crazy !!! i hope it clears (get not so crazy) by the time i have to leave. or i will have to pull the pin. which i dont want to !!! why of all weekend is it this one !!! aarrr

it will clear ...............i hope :lol:

if not the show must still go on and the trophies have to be won :D we can't get our money back on the trophies as they have been engraved :lol:

Well howdy people!

I havent posted because iv known iv had to work this weekend for ages now. iv also been expecting the unexpected.... that being me getting off work! its been yes now for the past month and well not good news.

And well everyone has pulled "sickies" for this weekend and me being such a nice guy :rolleyes: said with a not so happy face "yes ok il work saturday" Boss was delighted but im not. :( :(

Might be able to catch you guys on sunday.

the news' view on this weekend is stay at home =[ if it doesnt change i cant go the parents are going crazy lol. i truely hope it stops raining so hard and the wind then im all good to go lol. they say we are getting may's rain that didnt come in one night / weekend =[ omg thats so much water !!

anyways 2morrow is d day and time will tell what happens.

Interesting developments.

I may be able to come. However I'm a retard and wouldn't know my way around (even with maps. I'd go insane and end up shooting myself).

Jen, Elan...are you guys still going up? Post here to let us know guys.

Interesting developments.

I may be able to come. However I'm a retard and wouldn't know my way around (even with maps. I'd go insane and end up shooting myself).

Jen, Elan...are you guys still going up? Post here to let us know guys.

elan will be leaving super early tomorrow morning... i have just spoken to DHC09 and they are all checked in to their rooms ready for a good night sleep.

rob if u want me or mark to meet u off the hume or m7 let me know.....we can lead u in.

yo...

me and chewy might be able to make it for the meet at bunnings... provided its not too bad outside.

REALLY WANNA SEE THE ALL THESE TOYOTAZ IN 1 SPOT!!!

I AM VERY EXCITE!

HI 5!

villawood will still go on as its our monthly meet.

bring your brollies!!

if the weather is super bad at 8pm then just look for us in the maccers in the carpark... :lol:

we can talk about where we going after villawood once everyone gets there :D

weather not looking good!

Guys becareful out there guys!

They say stay indoors as some roads you cant cross!

yay!!!!

the sun just shone through the dark clouds............... :lol:

the show and shine is today @ 3pm at most likely the d!ck smith power house car park on Parramatta rd, lidcombe near the reading cinema. if the sun does continue to shine then please head down to the Blaxland riverside car park on Jamieson st as originally planned.

dinner @ hooters on James Ruse drive- will be @ 6pm - please meet us there if you can make it we have reservations and our own table.

the monthly meet is @ 8pm at the bunnings carpark on the corner of Woodville rd and Tangerine st - Villawood will still go on. remember this is replacing the may meet that we didin't have. enter via Tangerine st.

we will discuss whether or not to still go aqua golf at Penrith once we have all re-groupped at the 8 pm meet