want to sound turbo'd

bassposse

how can (if it is possable) make my gen 2 camry sound turbo'd with out auctually getting a turbo i just want the blow off sound for now, just for kicks really is this possable

and what do i need and how much u think it would cost me for this little experiment

Download some BOV audio files and burn them onto a CD and play it on MAXIMUM volume while you drive. Oh, make sure you turn on REPEAT too :D

just make sure u dont scratch the cd either :P

for the record, if you do get a turbo sound, every man and his dog will wanna race you, and when you lose and they find its only a turbo sound ull just get humiliated.

just my 2 cents

Its the old camry, just sell it coz no matter how much u spend, it won't look vip, nor pimpin nor sporty nor anything other then a family mover.

save up and buy the new one instead or better yet, a real sports car.

I personally dont understand why people want their cars to sound/look faster then they actually are, I can respect it as everyone likes different things, but personally say I race someone I dont want them to think 'how cool is my crappodore I beat a turboed camry' cos they beat a stock camry... instead Im more into the sleeper kinda thing, get some performance mods but dont dont advertise it to much.

I personally dont understand why people want their cars to sound/look faster then they actually are, I can respect it as everyone likes different things, but personally say I race someone I dont want them to think 'how cool is my crappodore I beat a turboed camry' cos they beat a stock camry... instead Im more into the sleeper kinda thing, get some performance mods but dont dont advertise it to much.

i agree with you there..sleeper is the way to go...less chance of someone recognising your car...and scratching it.....

Guest JDM y0 !

How about winding the window down and yelling out psssstt on every gear change. Doesn't cost a cent.

:P

LMFAO !!!!!!! that is the funniest thing i have heard this year.

good work..... mad props and dont let people jax y0 style.

i wanna do the same thing too... BUT.... i wanna have a person's voice screaming SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT (repeatadly) when i keep hanging on the redline... then when i do shift it'll go like GO BABY GO.... n i wanna have a switch to switch it from english to arabic... it sounds sooooooooooooooooooo funny wen u say it in arabic lol

oh n its gonna be INSIDE the car... for my ears only :D

Edited by d_ice

• 2 weeks later...

Its the old camry, just sell it coz no matter how much u spend, it won't look vip, nor pimpin nor sporty nor anything other then a family mover.

save up and buy the new one instead or better yet, a real sports car.

Ditto,

Cease Spending any money on this car and place it towards the next one

not sure how hard it would be but it has been done more than once, i guess it would be the same as going into a older celica (st162)

it is easy'ish.... it's been done before... pretty fast too... i heard that an SV21 GT2 would do the 1/4 in 13.8 with a stock 3SGTE.... an MY99 STI does 14.2 i think not too sure... still pretty fast and FWD too lol