ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Respray in a IS250 colour

021628fb.jpg0f0dfb1c.jpg

I'm liking red

cdab26b8.jpgc9e18c1f.jpg

Loving the kappa wheels on that bottom auris! They look really nice in charcoal!! The red is always a fantastic colour

cdab26b8.jpg

Loving the kappa wheels on that bottom auris! They look really nice in charcoal!! The red is always a fantastic colour

They look like Kappas but they're TTE Pitlane, come in silver and charcoal

don't like the black front grill, looks good on prefacelift, but not good on facelift

I think the garnish(if it is a garnish) needs the actual grille to be black too, it looks odd because of the wider mouth below where as pre-face is the same width as garnish

don't like the black front grill, looks good on prefacelift, but not good on facelift

I think the garnish(if it is a garnish) needs the actual grille to be black too, it looks odd because of the wider mouth below where as pre-face is the same width as garnish

that garnish on a facelift like that reminds me of a hitler/charlie chapman moustache haha :lol:

Yeah those wheels are absolute BOSS. If anyone knows the exact specs and model, please let us know! I'd kill to get my hands on one. Has perfect stance on that black facelift ZRE! Hopefully mine will achieve that stance one day.. The wheels would look great in bronze too, on the black zre.

EDIT: think I found them :)

http://rayswheels.com.au/wheels/indexbf08.html?d=72

do... f'n... want!

Have to keep an eye out for those wheels, prob impossible to find them in australia :unsure:

Pretty hard to find here, not cheap either, 16" is about $350 per wheel then add a few hundred to ship :(

Have to keep an eye out for those wheels, prob impossible to find them in australia :unsure:

Pretty hard to find here, not cheap either, 16" is about $350 per wheel then add a few hundred to ship :(

Hahaha like those TRD wheels on the TRD site, i like them, but they were about $400 AUD a wheel :lol:

A small thing i think that makes a different on the ZRE is the headlights on the Levin, they have charcoal bits inside the lights, i was talking bout it in a thread i started, but i think it makes the car look better :P I was trying to get the lights so i could fit them on my ascent sports...