TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just wondering who would be interested in driving up to queensland for the annual meet this june. just posting this up early so that people can put in for leave and stuff for work.

accomodation will most likely be at the F1 in brissy. @ 79 a night it seems ok whenyou divide with who you share with

me and mark will be there from june 6 for a week but will be staying on the gold coast and will be driving up to brisbane on the days of the events.

if you would prefer to stay on gold coast too then maybe we could find a suitable caravan park that has decent sized cabins for all to share as there is no F1 there.

please voice your thoughts.

thanks!!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopfully ill be able to make it.

Ill be starting my new job this month so hopfully I can get into the bosses good book to put in for leave.

At this stage accomodation will be in Brissy as this is more central to where everything will take place. We will go the Gold coast prolly on the saturday night for dinner/cruise.

Hooters for dinner where I will step aside and let one of the interstaters take the spot light with the ladies....(looking at Xoom LOL)

When ever the Queens Birthday long weekend is when it will be on.......

and that's a definate :spiteful:

Can we get a rough idea of numbers by the 15th February so i can start booking rooms etc at F1 and organise some other stuff as well.

It is 6 months away and you have plenty of notice so you cannot use that as an excuse. And don't say the weather might be bad cause I think us Qld'ers drove through the worst weather NSW could throw at us and we still made it!!!( and proved the CAI+ lotsa water = engine trouble totally wrong :toast::toast: )

Be nice to see some members representing Victoria turn up this time too :whistling::whistling:

I can't wait for this one....

I may not have the Corolla then, but should be still driving a Toyota.... :toast:

I can't wait for this one....

I may not have the Corolla then, but should be still driving a Toyota.... :toast:

:toast: sweet then we wont be the only non corolla at the meet :yahoo: we will be driving the kluger up for this trip. gotta love the cruise conrtol. :toast:

dont know why they didnt put cruise control in the stivos

as the weekend events are mainly over saturday and sunday and the drive back to sydney the monday then i would suggest for those wanting to come to take leave starting from friday so you guys will be there friday night and all refreshed for the events of saturday and sunday. or even just chuck sickies :lol:

and im sure six months notice of this ONE day off the friday (6th june, 2008) should be enough. :D

I cant make it because of the same reason as last year.....

ARMIN VAN BUUUREN!!!! :mellow::huh: :o :D :lol::clap:

who the hell is this bloke???? and I'm sure the nat meet will be far more enjoyable!!! :toast:

Umm it's not Principal Skinner's alias off the simpsons you going to see?? :blink:

oops nah that armin Trans sarian :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

who else is coming along on this road trip??

believe it or not but 5 months will go by very fast it's better to be prepared. especially when it comes to leave from work.

i suggest who ever is coming put in one day annual leave for the friday 6th june as events will start lunch time on the saturday 7th and its better to be all well slept and refreshed for a day out in the town and the show and shine that arvo on the saturday. so leaving friday morning would be recommended.

Yeah put me down for Saturday and Sunday, so is it just 79 dollars for the one night at the F1? if so count me in.........sweet Hooters :clap: lol

And hopefully I get to meet some of ya's before this but if not it be cool to finally meet all of you.

Edited by AUR15

• 2 weeks later...

For all the out of staters who are planning to attend can you please put your name on the list below so that I can book enough rooms at the F1.