15% off GReddy S/C Kits - No excuses now guys

xoom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks really nice! to have it sc but I think from my personal opinion it would spoil the fun if its not NA anymore XD

and besides that its costing me a fortune to buy the assembly alone...

btw, I'm goin to Sydney in less than a week time..

any recommended shops to go to for mods stuffs? I might buy the AFC-neo in Sydney coz no one stock it in Perth :/

a few guys on the 9th gen forum have this in the states. I assume it does not bolt on to our sportivos.

OMG you might have to get somthing custom made....SHOCK HORROR

horror.jpg

Well im sorry if im not made of money like you.

a few guys on the 9th gen forum have this in the states. I assume it does not bolt on to our sportivos.

It's not about being made of money because I'm not ..... BUT if money is a concern you may as well sell your car and buy a stock 1.3L Yaris..... <_<

It's not about being made of money because I'm not ..... BUT if money is a concern you may as well sell your car and buy a stock 1.3L Yaris..... <_<

Well like you northy I have spent a fair bit on my car already, I just want mods that are more or less trouble free now. I have spent my fair share of money experimenting with parts. I know the money i put in will never come back, but i enjoy modding.

I just want mods that are more or less trouble free now.

unfortunately mate for our cars if u r chasing more grunt this is not possible ..... ur going to have to experiment if u wanna push a few more killerwasps ..... thats the nature of the game with the sportivo

Haha, poor xoom... still trying to encourage but to no avail :P

It seems like your last option is to give every sportivo modding N/A jockey here a sample of your car to show them that there is no such thing as a bang for buck mod with a 1.8L 4 cyl... :whistling:

This kit would be a great deal btw, at less than $3500 landed... another 1000-1500 for install and tune (easy install however emanage wiring will cost you and an amateur tuner who has never seen a 2zz before will have problems) you are good to go.

Good deal, take it.

lol .... yeah mate still trying ....

Can anyone recommend someone in Sydney that could do the install of this kit?

mate if your serious i can point you in the right direction ..... the only thing i would recommend however is swapping out the emanage for a powerFC if u have the cash to do so.

mate if your serious i can point you in the right direction ..... the only thing i would recommend however is swapping out the emanage for a powerFC if u have the cash to do so.

Cash is not the problem, getting the job done right is! Why PFC?

Cash is not the problem, getting the job done right is! Why PFC?

because it all about control ...... a piggyback .... although does parts of the job required will never give u full control of all variables ..... an independant ecu such as a PFC will.

If i had money, i'd love something like this!

Although, my only problem is, with supercharging, what is there to really upgrade to?

I.e with turbo you can up the boost easily, put a bigger turbo on ect..

But with a supercharger, change the pulleys or whatever?

But then i suppose cost comes into it too.. $3,000US for a supercharger kit, probably spend all up $5,000 max getting it all running nicely... With turbo, going from what you've been doing bill it doesn't like like its been cheap :P

If i had money, i'd love something like this!

Although, my only problem is, with supercharging, what is there to really upgrade to?

I.e with turbo you can up the boost easily, put a bigger turbo on ect..

But with a supercharger, change the pulleys or whatever?

But then i suppose cost comes into it too.. $3,000US for a supercharger kit, probably spend all up $5,000 max getting it all running nicely... With turbo, going from what you've been doing bill it doesn't like like its been cheap :P

mate what else would u wanna upgrade 2 ? lol

as a street car with this setup it will get a lot of cred around the track and down the 1/4

ok it wont be the biggest baddest street machine around but u'll give a lot of things a scare around the track.

im speculating with this setup u will find urself somewhere in the 13's down the 1/4 and that extra omph from the charger should get u around a circuit a lot faster.

aint that easy to also simply "turn up the boost" for turbo ...... u cant go to far or u might find ur gonna need a new engine ...... i think purpose built bang for ur buck with a kit like this or any of the other charger kits u cant go wrong if ur not gonna spend the cash in r&d to do something different.

aint that easy to also simply "turn up the boost" for turbo ...... u cant go to far or u might find ur gonna need a new engine ...... i think purpose built bang for ur buck with a kit like this or any of the other charger kits u cant go wrong if ur not gonna spend the cash in r&d to do something different.

I understand this, seeing as if it was so easy you'd be running 40psi haha..I know a motor can only handle so much.. But what i meant in that way is like how you have your boost set and then the button that ups the boost..

I suppose it all does come down to money and time

water injection, smaller pulley etc.

With the greddy kit you wouldn't want to run anymore boost as there is no option to install a cooler.

15% off is tempting if you ask me, just wondering would it be a wise decision or not at this stage <_<

Suppose to be looking at buying a house early next year :unsure:

15% off is tempting if you ask me, just wondering would it be a wise decision or not at this stage <_<

Suppose to be looking at buying a house early next year :unsure:

pffffft ..... owning property ..... its sooooo over rated ...... driving a charged stivo on the other hand :D :D :D :D :D :D :D