00UCH what a Aurion!!!! Quick Update 19/1/11 now F/S :(

00UCH

Hey boys and girls, im new to this site had a read around and found some good reads so i thought id join and provid my help if you would call it help lol.

2007 Toyota Aurion ZR6

Mods are: Lowed, Tint, 20" with should be gone soon to make way for new ones ( So rolling on stock atm :D ), Piggie back computer thing, Rear mufflurs ( Soon to be full zorst), HID's, K&N air fillter it comes in a few days ( ATM i have no fillter in :) ) . JVC/DVD/TV head unit, PDX 1000WRMS amp running 12" X-Type 1Farad Cap Custum install ( Thanks to Northfield Macgregor )

Mods to come: Coilovers ( Now i know they fit :P ), I want tinted tail lights, The rest of my stezza done, And a few more lil shhhhh things.

When i dynoed her, she got 205.4HP. Waiting for new figgers with piggie back computer and Zorst if i have it in time.

Ill get a few more pics and put them up. There arnt to many on this computer.

And yea i think thats me :huh:

PS i think i put this in wrong spot if so sorry can it please be moved!!

post-12756-1237942813_thumb.jpg

post-12756-1237942841_thumb.jpg

post-12756-1237942855_thumb.jpg

post-12756-1237942865_thumb.jpg

post-12756-1237942879_thumb.jpg

post-12756-1237942891_thumb.jpg

Edited by 00UCH

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is a HOT aurion mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o welcome!!! another brisbane memebr YAY....look forward to meeting u mate!!

tell us more about this piggie back im sure all the boys would love to know!

nice mod list too btw!! :toast:

Edited by ELEGNT

Yes... I definitely want more information on what piggyback you are running. Would be great to hear the power output with it on as well when you get the chance.

Those plates look familiar (NO1 BOSS). I swear I've seen it before online possibly on Car Sales. Can't remember if that was the place though.

this was like one of the first Aurion Sportivos on here :) Oh actually it wasn't... I saw it on CruisingBrisbane...

here's more pics I have of it too :)

post-5097-1237944523_thumb.jpg

post-5097-1237944923_thumb.jpg

post-5097-1237944938_thumb.jpg

post-5097-1237944977_thumb.jpg

Edited by 11TWO

00UCH is my plate atm, As for the piggie back is should add about 20HP see what happens will let you all know and if it was worth it. hope to dyno it next week if not if i can im putting it on at Fat Pipes dyno day 18th April. If its a FWD dyno.

00UCH is my plate atm, As for the piggie back is should add about 20HP see what happens will let you all know and if it was worth it. hope to dyno it next week if not if i can im putting it on at Fat Pipes dyno day 18th April. If its a FWD dyno.

where did u get the piggy back from and who did you get to tune it? noone really knows how to approch the computers on the aurion cos there so touchy

welcome mate, nice another aurion!

I thought this car looked familiar, this made me decide between getting a white or black aha this car was on carsales like last year.

• 3 weeks later...

OK my car is getting a make over took it in 2day wont be back for a couple of weeks. :D dont know what to do with out it but lol. When i get it back ill get some pics up asap. And will aslo have progrese pics as well :)

makeover hey....im keen to see what this involves....might spark some more ideas for mine...cos im out of them really....well the ones that dont cost half a years wage

Edited by ELEGNT

just a random question..i dont know if someone has done it or if it can be done..but can u guys do the black headlight surround mod as well?

2 people have already done it...looks pretty good but im to scared to stuff it up...a new light would be heaps from toyota

black headlights

:P nice 1!! :D

:P change the front grill..

just a random question..i dont know if someone has done it or if it can be done..but can u guys do the black headlight surround mod as well?

Sorry i should get some new pics up lol but i got none when i get it back. i havnt had that grill for about 6 months. And i was thinkin about tinting rear lights but trying to find out if its leagel or not.

:P nice 1!! :D

:P change the front grill..

Sorry i should get some new pics up lol but i got none when i get it back. i havnt had that grill for about 6 months. And i was thinkin about tinting rear lights but trying to find out if its leagel or not.

what grill have u got? sports one?

pm me and ill give u details of a guy that does tinted light that are ADR legal. $200 for 2 lights and can do front tinted legal aswell pretty dark too

Edited by ELEGNT

As far as grill goes wait till i get it back :D It will look heaps better as the color of it didnt go with back as they only came one color. im sure someone will know what it is.

i know which one u used....stolen my style...i was going to get that one and paint it too...good choice (if its the one im thinking :ph34r: )

Edited by ELEGNT

May the wax of many bees keep your paintwork clean!

................................................... :help:

Get my car back this week :D Been missing her :( Should be back between wed to friday :D Cant wait just trying to figer out rims and get them here bye the time i get her back :D :yahoo: