00UCH what a Aurion!!!! Quick Update 19/1/11 now F/S :(

00UCH

Hey guys, so sorry been busy with my new project and starting back at work..... Yea she dose an ok skid had to show the commos how it was done :P As far as the 1/4 goes i want to get out there on a wed night over the next few weeks to see how it goes with a cooler temp as on the roads id seems to really open up unlike during the day.... i got in 10 runs running 14.2-14.4 all day. it was a 14.7 i just had it flat the whole way to see what happen lol spun alot i must say :P I am also putting it on the dyno at 8am friday morning at chip torque so hope my mods have helped lol we shall see.... And ill post up as soon as i get back home. Again guys sorry about the slackness :P And yea im lazy havnt even taken the stocks off the front yet either lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where was this pic found?!? i got a lil bored and just wanted to do some skids lol was good fun :P

I see you're still sporting your drag entrant number on your Aurion there Chris :lol:. Come on, I know you are still around and everyone is waiting impatiently.

What's the news?

Edit: I'm going to be really naughty... great time though Chris. Would love to see some timeslips to see how it all tied together. That looks like a 14.14s pass with what appears to be some wheelspin. Looks like you have modded it good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcHJlbSH84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FckyGlc48

http://www.queenslandcommodores.com/showpost.php?p=26365&postcount=28

...but holy sh!t could it do a burnout!

DSCF3042.jpg

Hey guys, so sorry been busy with my new project and starting back at work..... Yea she dose an ok skid had to show the commos how it was done :P As far as the 1/4 goes i want to get out there on a wed night over the next few weeks to see how it goes with a cooler temp as on the roads id seems to really open up unlike during the day.... i got in 10 runs running 14.2-14.4 all day. it was a 14.7 i just had it flat the whole way to see what happen lol spun alot i must say :P I am also putting it on the dyno at 8am friday morning at chip torque so hope my mods have helped lol we shall see.... And ill post up as soon as i get back home. Again guys sorry about the slackness :P And yea im lazy havnt even taken the stocks off the front yet either lol

Love it OOuch. i realy need to learn how to take traction control off. have read it. but cant seem to get it right.wish there was a simple button : :rolleyes:

Where was this pic found?!?

In the link above it :lol:

Love it OOuch. i realy need to learn how to take traction control off. have read it. but cant seem to get it right.wish there was a simple button : :rolleyes:

I'll show you on Thursday if you are there. It's really simple.

As for the button.... well let's just say I'm working on that. Got the tools and the knowledge to integrate a relay switch, just need to be a man and cut some factory wiring.

Where was this pic found?!?

In the link above it :lol:

I'll show you on Thursday if you are there. It's really simple.

As for the button.... well let's just say I'm working on that. Got the tools and the knowledge to integrate a relay switch, just need to be a man and cut some factory wiring.

I guess it's a race between us as to who gets it done first :P

grrrrrrr iv loged on there but i cant post yet....... Me running MT lol good luck and running a 14.5.... good luck :P try 14.2, And i was the fastest NA6 there!!!!! lol i need to vent :P

That's a very respectable gain for an Aurion/2GR-FE. Looks like I have to get myself some of those headers and a Xede for my TRD.

Very nice gains - do you have comparisons for torque output as well to see how many gains were had there?

Do you think there is much more in it by staying N/A?

No sorry bud all my others just have HP and af.... I recon may be with an ecu and a good tune there is a fair bit more, And maybe 3" zorst.... Could get up around 280hp as there are guys in the USA with this motor in mr2's With these headers 3" zorst and CAI getting 290-299HP

Could get up around 280hp as there are guys in the USA with this motor in mr2's With these headers 3" zorst and CAI getting 290-299HP

What I state is my own opinion so each to their own, but those figures I've seen them get for their 2GR's in the MR2 engine swaps are usually on a Dynojet dyno or some other hub dyno. They tend to produce figures that are close to what is stated as power at the flywheel. I usually take about 18% off those figures when making a comparison to a Dyno Dynamics dyno.

Any bet that if you ran yours on a dyno like theirs, you'd get a similar figure.

That's my opinion though. 280HP at the wheels with just an intake and exhaust is a little too optimistic in my opinion. I'm saying it's not good to dream, but sometimes you just have to know there are limits.

Eg: Look at the following link. They say 286whp on a Dynapack dyno. Have a search on what a Dynapack dyno is.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f25/mwr-elise-v330-3-5l-v6-330hp-na-elise-88287/

yea im wouldnt dream lol but i can only wish :P i have heard of a super charger kit in the USA that you can get for the aurion but yea yet to see it and the motor would prob blow :P I pretty happy with what i got, as i havnt found a high HP one in AUS :P

• 4 months later...

so my car has been playing up and not going into revers every so offten, and flaring in up gear changes and cluncking in down shifts...... and though error codes. when and saw a mate who scanned it, as toyota want like 200-300. Turns out the Trans oil pressure switch is stuffed so it tells us. Time to get onto toyota tomorro about it and see what happens.

Sweet ride, awesome paint job, looks a stunner (and that's only photo's, can only imagine how good it is irl) and I don't mind the wheels. Nice burnout, shame about the loss but good time. Keep at it :)

• 4 weeks later...