00UCH what a Aurion!!!! Quick Update 19/1/11 now F/S :(

00UCH

Sh*t... Sorry to hear that. Putting that aside, glad you're back on ur feet, and im saying that literally.. :lol:. Sounds like a huge one, so what happened?

Anw, it's been a while, might wanna put this thread to the members' ride section... Coz that is where this belongs.. And more crowd to show it off to. :toast:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not a slow driver, and i dont take corners to litly, And i have a crap sloped gatter at the end of the drive way. And havent had a drama, I had more dramas with the springs in then with these so far :) I should put the pic from my phone on here lol you couldnt see the tyre :P but yea thats was a lil low :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I call a development. Definitely keep us posted.

That looks oh-so similar to the one the guy with the 2GR MR2 has. By any chance, does that guy have any involvement with this?

Wouldnt be able to tell you.....These are from the US and are for the 2gr and supose to clear a man box to help on the MR2 converstion so yea!! But fit any 2gr-fe so ill keep you all posted and let you know of dyno power if i get her on! Will be and the drags in july For this should sound hot tho and thats all i hope :P

• 1 month later...

Ok well was in hospital again just got out... Crap ***** leg lol but all good now!!

So quick up date, car is getting rear bar modded today cutting it to fit the new mufflers/tips :) 180mm from the standed 145mm. And rolling the gards more!

Then Friday my car goes in to get the FULL exhaust systems done :)

Ok well was in hospital again just got out... Crap ***** leg lol but all good now!!

So quick up date, car is getting rear bar modded today cutting it to fit the new mufflers/tips :) 180mm from the standed 145mm. And rolling the gards more!

Then Friday my car goes in to get the FULL exhaust systems done :)

NICE! Gettin excited to hear how this one turned out. Anw, where did u go for the bumper cuttin? I got to cut the rear bar too.. lOL

Interesting if i cant get this trd exhaust im looking at i might give him a call. What exactly is he doing made something custom?

Getting the bar cut out at Gold Coast Wheels & Tyres!!!! And Mufflers to the max are doing the exhaust, he dose all custom work on cars or bikes.

How much of the rear bar u'd need to cut to fit in those tips? Just the matt black plastic area or up to the actual flesh?

Just the matt black part, cutting about 1.5"-2" around.

The whole exhaust is custom couse they dont make anything that bolts onto the Aurion, He said he could of made me headers too, but I already bought a set. So his fitting the headers, custom Y pipe into a hi-flow cat, all the way down to the mufflers, all in stainless steel.

Excellent work,i'm interested to hear/read how this all turns out,please keep us updated. :)

btw...good luck with the healing process...been there done that,i feel your pain,sux being hurt. :(

All i can say is sh!t fuc|< C*#T....

In the good or bad way?

The first two words can be used to mean something good, but the moment you threw in the third word, it sounds like something is not good.