00UCH what a Aurion!!!! Quick Update 19/1/11 now F/S :(

00UCH

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok sorry guys, All i have done atm is hi flow cat back. I couldnt put the headers on couse the Aurion has a Euro set up O2 sencer befor and after those two cats on the headers, So if they put the new ones on it will set of warning lights and run like ***** couse you cant tell the ECU other wise, So next week im off to see a guy about an aftermarket ECU and tune, if he can do it then the headers go on and off to hin for a new ECU and tune :) But atm im happy with the look of the new mufflers :D

Adap hasn't been done on the 2gr yet. It took link/vipec a long time to get the 2gr vvti control sorted, was done through Thor Racing in the UK.

The adaptronic E1280S does have a drive-by-wire board add-on, but it's all a waste of time if you can't control all 4 cams properly.

• 1 month later...

ok quick update, Im heading out to the T&T tomoro night, the friday im getting my headers installed :) and end of next week gettin a K&N cold air intake. Then on the 17th going to Phoinex lights see what difference it makes. Looking at other specs im hopping for around 260-280hp atw

Here are 2 quick pics of the headers, Im putting a vid up but just waiting for it to upload. Its a little yea, you can hear it in the vid but if it dosnt settle down i will have to put a resonator in and hope it dosnt drop my power. Or I can just leave the mufflers shut and only open them when i have to for power.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Good stuff. Waiting to see the 1/4 mile and/or dyno results.

From the looks in the video, it looks (well more sounds) like it may be going through the revs a bit quicker, but that's just what it seems like to me. It appears to be gaining speed at the usual rate for an Aurion so this is definitely a task for the 1/4 mile so you can see the finer result.

Edit: I had a look through a

or two when I did the 1/4 mile and it certainly appears like your acceleration is a little sharper than what my last Sportivo did. I'm really curious to see what you car is putting down now.

Just waiting for the K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake to come, should be here tomoro or early next week. Then im going to the drags on the 17th for Phoenix Lights I ran 3 14.6's in a row last wed, with Temp 12, Humidity 99, Barom 1.010.

Im thinking of striping the back seat and spare tyre as im going there to try win NA6

• 2 weeks later...

Just waiting for the K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake to come, should be here tomoro or early next week. Then im going to the drags on the 17th for Phoenix Lights I ran 3 14.6's in a row last wed, with Temp 12, Humidity 99, Barom 1.010.

Im thinking of striping the back seat and spare tyre as im going there to try win NA6

sooooooooooooo.... today being the 18th, any chance of an update?

There is smoke coming from BOTH front wheels! Truly excellent. Do we have perhaps 1/4 mile figures to go with this most excellent burnout?

And wasnt it jumping up and down like a mother *********?

I see you're still sporting your drag entrant number on your Aurion there Chris :lol:. Come on, I know you are still around and everyone is waiting impatiently.

What's the news?

Edit: I'm going to be really naughty... great time though Chris. Would love to see some timeslips to see how it all tied together. That looks like a 14.14s pass with what appears to be some wheelspin. Looks like you have modded it good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcHJlbSH84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FckyGlc48

http://www.queenslandcommodores.com/showpost.php?p=26365&postcount=28

...but holy sh!t could it do a burnout!

DSCF3042.jpg

I see you're still sporting your drag entrant number on your Aurion there Chris :lol:. Come on, I know you are still around and everyone is waiting impatiently.

What's the news?

Edit: I'm going to be really naughty... great time though Chris. Would love to see some timeslips to see how it all tied together. That looks like a 14.14s pass with what appears to be some wheelspin. Looks like you have modded it good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcHJlbSH84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FckyGlc48

http://www.queenslandcommodores.com/showpost.php?p=26365&postcount=28

...but holy sh!t could it do a burnout!

DSCF3042.jpg

Nah man.. thats a 14.74

DJKOR!!! WOW man u did a 13.3... well done!!! how did u manage to remove 0.4secs from ur previous runs??

Congratulations man.