apex'i

we'll id go for the vafc simply because it does everything the safc does with the added bonus of vtech/lift control actually a very cool bit of gear.... do some research on em....

dont forget though that the stivo ecu is a learning type....

we'll id go for the vafc simply because it does everything the safc does with the added bonus of vtech/lift control actually a very cool bit of gear.... do some research on em....

dont forget though that the stivo ecu is a learning type....

vafc won't work. well the vtec part anyway

i dont see why not actually i'm very very sure that lift works with just a trigger wire that activates the oil pump to engage the lift... bit of research and presto i belive anything can be done... the only thing u would need to look into is (and the vafc can do this) the tune whlist you bring on the lift... though as covered many times before on standard cams or no forced induction (the supercharged lotus is a good example) there would be no gains manly losses.

conclution = MoTech :lol: $$$ :blink:

Edited by mx83toy

i dont see why not actually i'm very very sure that lift works with just a trigger wire that activates the oil pump to engage the lift... bit of research and presto i belive anything can be done... the only thing u would need to look into is (and the vafc can do this) the tune whlist you bring on the lift... though as covered many times before on standard cams or no forced induction (the supercharged lotus is a good example) there would be no gains manly losses.

oh well, go ahead and do it then.

oh well, go ahead and do it then.

?? :unsure:

you shouldnt have to chop up your loom as you can get the PowerFC for the 2ZZ celica i'm quite sure they'd be da same....

you shouldnt have to chop up your loom as you can get the PowerFC for the 2ZZ celica i'm quite sure they'd be da same....

Unforteunately the wiring loom is different on the stivo than what it is on the celica

:( :( :( :( :( :( .... Y u ask ? i have no idea .... typical toyota :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Unforteunately the wiring loom is different on the stivo than what it is on the celica

:( :( :( :( :( :( .... Y u ask ? i have no idea .... typical toyota :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

DAM! thought we might get away with it easy :) i'm guessing that wiring may not be too different.... might be a matter of just repinning the barstard! the powerFC is a cool move is your staying na ect.... i havnt looked into it too much though i really dont want to mess with the thing too much as they are a freakn good setup as they are..... that what i got it for... for messing around i've got the cressida :)

it would be easy to make a celica powerfc work on a sportivo. just get a fields harness and repin it to suit.

That's similar to what I did with my JZZ30 soarer powerfc so it works on my JZX81 motor and loom.

post-148-1118277704_thumb.jpg

there is a 2nd hand 2ZZ corolla ECU on E-bay that someone could perhaps make a loom out of aka MAP81s E-Manage loom...

there are also other toyota models which share the same or similar looms to ours. I got this list from map81 a while ago for when i was hunting one down for the unichip.

...couple of years?

You can even buy the HKS F-CON looms which are basically a fields harness which have the F-CON wires spliced into them. I've wired a couple of emanages to 7MGTE's using second hand F-CON harnesses now.

post-148-1118298192_thumb.jpg

i wouldnt mind but i rekon this would end up costing about 2g's finished i really cant see that much of a difference.....its friggin good as is.... for 2 grand i'd go an LSD and a bigger fron sway bar :) I slowdown so much from wheelspin exiting corners due to power its not funny i'm hoping an LSD will help it out...